Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 ACCOUNT FULL ASCENDED!

Discussion on GW2 ACCOUNT FULL ASCENDED! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
'
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW2 Account EU - THE PREDATOR - 2 Multi Ascended/Exotic 80's and MUCH more...
08/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Guys... I started to play the game one week after release and then basically never stopped for weeks^^ I played way too much, became one of the first with the Legandary PREDATOR on my Engineer, which I mained. I had tons of gold, crafting stuff and so on, many sets of Exotic Equipment, too many Ascended Rings and played in one of the best guilds. Lots of PPL knew me on my server at that time, I never have behaved bad or anything, so the reputation is great... then I realized, that I need...
[Selling] Very Sexy Thief! Full Exotic+Full Ascended!
04/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Warrior acct with 3 Legendaries (Eternity Greatsword) Full Ascended Gear,alts, + more
01/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Account no longer for sale, thanks for all the interested buyers
WTS Jade Dynasty Account Ascended lvl 136 Tier 5 Vim
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
im selling lvl 136 ascended (reborn) tier 5 vim with deity gear +5 to +6 healer and dps pets the healer pet is whats shown in the pic its also evolved and color changed hes about 3x bigger than you Wings are a flying mount and Fiery Horse is a ground mount the wings are rare almost no one has in server (doom bog) i also have about 15k gold and 2 defence rings with 3 star rating very hard to get to 3 star and more stuff too im also in the best alliance in doom bog its called ImmortaL ...
Selling lvl 149 ascended Jade Dynasty account
12/03/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
like the title says im selling a 149 ascended Jadeon with full +8 armour and alot of extra email me at [email protected] for more detail including offers.