Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 149 ascended Jade Dynasty account

Discussion on Selling lvl 149 ascended Jade Dynasty account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lvl 149 ascended Jade Dynasty account

like the title says im selling a 149 ascended Jadeon with full +8 armour and alot of extra email me at for more detail including offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling Jade Dynasty account in Wildlands (lvl143 Vim)
06/02/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am selliing an account with a lvl 143 vim non ascended *you can do it* I got: -3 mounts: ligera tiger / aohu the dragon! / rising glory!! (ftw) - g15 pet dystinor - all gears are lvl 135+ celestial refined to +5/+6 and with seals!!! -perfect hybrid build for both pve and pvp -Golden Gourd esper lvl 30 with some of the best vim skills -grade 2 skyblade (glister) permanent -stash full of different valuable items: honor gems/tiger and turtle ice/ meditation orbs/ seal orbs/ dragonsoul...
Selling Jade Dynasty accounts (all ascended)
01/22/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Billows Server (all) 140 + Asc Modo, gear all +8 +9 sealed, one of the best espers (demon torch level 35) bloodsmelted with high Hp (3k +) and resistances(lowest 160ish i believe). Maxed 4/5 faction affinities, skill acc, skill eva, affinity reduction. Easy gold over 2k per day. Almost NO pot usage. Good rep, no enemies whatsoever. Used to be top 10 on server, well known pvper. Many mounts: dragon, horse, ligera, fox, donkey, flaming horse (forgot name..). Over 6 sets of fashion clothing. ...
WTS Jade Dynasty Account Ascended lvl 136 Tier 5 Vim
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
im selling lvl 136 ascended (reborn) tier 5 vim with deity gear +5 to +6 healer and dps pets the healer pet is whats shown in the pic its also evolved and color changed hes about 3x bigger than you Wings are a flying mount and Fiery Horse is a ground mount the wings are rare almost no one has in server (doom bog) i also have about 15k gold and 2 defence rings with 3 star rating very hard to get to 3 star and more stuff too im also in the best alliance in doom bog its called ImmortaL ...
[Jade Dynasty] Selling account Billows Server Level 140+ Ascended Modo
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Billows Server 140 + Asc Modo, gear all +8 +9 sealed, one of the best espers (demon torch level 35) bloodsmelted with high Hp (3k +) and resistances(lowest 160ish i believe). Maxed 4/5 faction affinities, skill acc, skill eva, affinity reduction. Easy gold over 2k per day. Almost NO pot usage. Good rep, no enemies whatsoever. Used to be top 10 on server, well known pvper. Many mounts: dragon, horse, ligera, fox, donkey, flaming horse (forgot name..). Over 6 sets of fashion clothing. ...
WTS - Jade Dynasty Account - Ascended 136 Balo female
09/07/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hello hello. WTS account for JD, surprised no JD forum here =p info: West Server Doombog, Ascended 136 Balo female Gears- +8 Deity balo fem top +7 wep, boots etc etc. Also has Heaven Design Charm and a