Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Character? or new Dungeon Boss?

Discussion on New Character? or new Dungeon Boss? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/16/2010, 05:51   #16

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
There is a possibility that Dio attacked Sieghart 600 years ago and put him in the near death state. However, Dio is a good guy, and would have assaulted him with a reason.
-However, the image of what appears to be Dio grabbing ahold of Sieghart. Yet again, it could be possible that it wasn't him, but instead, a member of his race.
Source:
Old 10/16/2010, 08:47   #17

elite*gold: 0
And as stated above,it is a Halloween promotion(Not a great fan of Halloween).Next time you might as well tell us the source
Old 10/16/2010, 08:57   #18

Received Thanks: 2,641
@SinisterSeven Yeah I thought it was a new char , Oh and the source? I just found that on Facebook
Old 10/16/2010, 11:23   #19

its DIO
or another job of SEIGHART

or i dont know other but i know GCNA have DIO already and MARI
Old 10/16/2010, 16:51   #20

the picture with the vampire kid is a Halloween related thing.(Look at in grandchase.info for more info) The second one is dio and sieghart fighting.
Might be related into the new continent they said they were planning (glads to help =D)
Old 10/18/2010, 00:05   #21

In GCBR, the second picture refers to the Beta-Test of Death Match PvP Mode from GCKR. .-.