Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Chase Malware

Discussion on Grand Chase Malware within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Chase Malware

This virus does NOT affect NAGC, according to Noein USA has a law that disables people from creating viruses and that can harm other people's computer.
Source:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2010, 17:48   #2

Thanks For Explaining
Old 10/17/2010, 17:59   #3

No Problem ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BEWARE]GRAND CHASE MALWARE
02/27/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 102 Replies
to all those who use hacks... i dont know if its me or the GM's fault... whenever you use a hack there is a chance that they will send you a type of malware or virus.. this malware cant be detected by antivirus and anti spywares the malware name is: system32xchm.exe i know its not a windows system original application since its identity is not known effect of the malware: 1. it will eat a lot of space in your hard drive 2. it will corrupt your registry.. cant be fixed with...
[BEWARE]GRAND CHASE MALWARE
02/16/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 620 Replies
to all those who use hacks... i dont know if its me or the GM's fault... whenever you use a hack there is a chance that they will send you a type of malware or virus.. this malware cant be detected by antivirus and anti spywares the malware name is: system32xchm.exe i know its not a windows system original application since its identity is not known effect of the malware: 1. it will eat a lot of space in your hard drive 2. it will corrupt your registry.. cant be fixed with...