Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Glitch dungeon boss???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitch dungeon boss???

ok heres the thing i had a friend that was top on our server and he used to "glitch" the boss in other words make it so they wouldnt atk back he told me if i let him know when the boos was up he would show me but i never found one and now he has quit the game

ive done it myself a few times but i cant for the love of *** figure it out does anyone have any insight on how this may be done cause i could kill him if i could keep him away from me long enough or is it one of those things that guys dontt want leaked out if so can u PM me with the info and ill keep it hush hush

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmmm, not very sure about that... >.0

Similar Threads
Crespo Dungeon Boss Mass Spawn
anybody has an idea of doing this? I do all the other hacks but this one is the only one that I am having problem with.. please specify...
1 Replies - Dekaron
Question about Laiden (crespo dungeon boss)
Hi all, i got a simple question: What do i need to edit in data/share/... so my Laiden would not move a bit while im killing ego's. Any help...
8 Replies - Dekaron
Guide for Boss A dungeon crespo
Some1 can do me a guide for i can mass spawn Egos on A dungeon? i can mass spawn it using VAC hack but the problem is some mobs atk me.. and kill...
6 Replies - Dekaron
Release Infinite Boss Glitch
Like tbh, i really really want a name change. And that takes 50k. I figured this out a few weeks ago. Seeing intrest on the forums, i'm...
1 Replies - GunZ
How to glitch a boss by Angelx
First You will need a core that will do at least 3000 damage every 45 seconds when you miss a shot. search market or find one. Second find a...
22 Replies - Zero