Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CoNFiRMaTioN] Hack Theory

Discussion on [CoNFiRMaTioN] Hack Theory within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CoNFiRMaTioN] Hack Theory

As as posted by assassin in his GCPH SD hack... He said that he somehow tried to match the file size by bytes of the original one to his decompress + recompress + CRC'ed . I tried his theory on GC US. I tried decompressing, then edit the slime to just die. Then compress. CRC'ed and tried to have an exact file size of the original one. And *drum roll* .... it works. yeah. I was able to log.in and tried entering trial forest and the slime really died. So this is a heads up to the editors on what to do. I'll be working on and SD for GCUS (since GCPH already has one) ... Oh, and I notice u need to be 4 bytes below the original after u compress since after u use crch32 (changing the checksum), another 4 bytes is added.

Oh and I know this is off topic but this is the most visited area. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2009, 06:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol good job dude i hope it works too
Old 11/20/2009, 06:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,138

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Theory]Shaiya hack
03/09/2012 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hi all! I am trying to hack Shaiya. I know it is server-side, and to hack server side I need to have access to the Server computer, but I'm thinking about something other. I can't hack the server, but maybe I can hack the client. For example you get 5000 EXP from a mob. Is the value 5000 send from the client to the server, or the server send the value to the client, and the client send it back to server? I want to know before I start doing something stupid. :D Good bye!
Vacuum Hack Theory
08/12/2009 - Dragonica - 12 Replies
Hi, anyone knows something about how the Vacuum Hack is implemented ? I can't seem to understand what exactly happens.
psychic force hack theory
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
1. go to practice, use AeK 2. use rune flare, scan 1,exact value,4 bytes 3. use rune flare again, scan 2,exact value,4 bytes 4. use psychic force and scan 1 5. if theres less addreses, find the changing value when using rune flare and psychic force and freeze it to 3. 6. theres two addresses that youll freeze into three,that the address juz a theory since i already tried aegis knight in GS SEA(already closed)
Moonbox Theory (Just a theory, don't flame =D)
01/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Looks like my theory was wrong. Looks like all Moonboxes are Moonbox. If you can prove that it isn't, by all means let me know =P
Theory - How to hack your server
05/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
Hi, I'm not sure about this but maybe getting into conquer could be easier than most people think it is. All you need to do is obtain your playing server IP. This can be done by 1. Starting conquer client and logging into the server you want to try and gain access to. 2. Start>Run>CMD>netstat -n check all the foreign address ip by tracing them and see if any of them go throught the conquer servers such as account.conqueronline.com. If your not sure how to treade them in command prompt...