Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG] Inventory space bug.

Discussion on [BUG] Inventory space bug. within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2011, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont need the bug i have plenty ^^, just waiting for another update of bag space
Old 05/14/2011, 06:45   #17

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
#Alright all these bugs are getting out of hand.
#Closed to prevent abuse

Regards,
  • Taec. *Älways thëre for yôu* .
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bug with the inventory
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i want to know how i can fix the bug of the inventory because when i try to buy something the sistem said your inventory its full how i can fix that?
Inventory space help?
01/06/2009 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Hey guys, when I leave my bot on over the night killing snowmen, i get ALLOT of stuff (Money)... but I always come back with half my bag like full of that fireworks crap. I probably miss atleast 100k worth of money just because I pick up the fireworks, cause this morning I got on and there was card 21 right in front of me! If I wasn't there, he never would have picked it up (inventory full). So is there a way to sort of reserve space in your inventory/ or make the bot (im using mhs) not pick...
[REQ] on 1 space spam of 1000 space please just pm me nid it so badly
07/02/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
if anyone have this file please pm me, or send it to me automaticaly, thx,
More Inventory
03/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Get some bags - go to your local bank. Put the bags in your inventory - open one - drag stuff from the bank in it. There you go - put as much clothes and weapons in it as you like. If you want to equip something just rightclick the opject and it will be exchanged - do this as often as you like. Hope it wont be fixed today ;) Taschen kaufen - ins Inventory packen und in die Bank gehen. Sachen von der Bank direkt in diese Tasche ziehen. Klamotten oder Waffen -> Rechtsklick, dann zieht...
possible unlimited inventory space
04/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i was selling in market, but dc'd, logged on a different character (same client), and the items i was selling were in my inventory, or atleast the client thought they were. could not drop/sell/WH/equip/use them, or even get them out of my inventory. so for the hell of it, i think, its possible, so i buy some stanchers, and when my inventory is "full" according to my client, i can not buy any more. even tho the server knows i have like 6 more spaces left. maybe its just the client refusing...