Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Topic Revisit: Title Drops on Champion Level Dungeons

Discussion on Topic Revisit: Title Drops on Champion Level Dungeons within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Topic Revisit: Title Drops on Champion Level Dungeons

So, yeah.

I want to take a look at this topic once more and give it some clarifications. Back then, the fact that the GCWiki was talking about GCChaos, which was already around at some other countries except GCPH, slipped my mind.

Now that we have Chaos too, I want to know if it is possible to get dungeon titles from champion level dungeons nowadays. If so, are there incidents to support that claim?

Just this morning, I got my Nemophila title by beating SoR 300 times. (Hooray for me.)

When I was about to equip it, I was surprised because I already unlocked Hatshepsut's title, the Explorer of Depths title, even though the farthest dungeon I've gotten a title from was in Hell Bridge, Gardosen's title.

Yes, I was on Underground Tunnel Champion mode the last few days to do some quests of my main (for efficiency), but I wasn't really paying attention to the drops that I was getting since I was on hack mode. Maybe I really got a title and I just didn't notice it. Or maybe it was just a glitch, I dunno.

So guys, what do you think?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2011, 02:54   #2

let me get it straight, u've unlocked the Hatshepsut's tiltle but u didn't get the title, is my analization correct, if it is what happened to you that's normal coz first of all in gc chaos u can already equip any title that you've completed even if you haven't completed a title before that dungeon's title, and second champion titles in gc chaos is now dropable by boss monsters, so u may be so lucky that even if u run a champion mode in a dungeon only once but u got the title to that boss, some players proved that already and they only realized they'ved got the title once they look at their titles tab in the equip menu, so there perhaps u're lucky that u got a dropped title, by the way two new dungeons in atum will open next maintenance but even though the titles to those dungeons are great the legend grade nemo title still has the best stats and i've got it^-^
Old 05/12/2011, 03:50   #3

elite*gold: 2
Look dude, You may have run the UNderground tunnel champ mode... maybe not enought to get a title during s3, but no since it's s4, requirement runs are now dropped. So yeah.
Old 05/12/2011, 04:13   #4

you can get the title even the other titles is not complete yet . even you do the last title . you can get it even other are not their .
Old 05/12/2011, 06:44   #5

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Ye... Depends on the drop rate. anways chaos season the quest requirement is so little now..
Old 05/13/2011, 23:35   #6

So title drops can now be obtained.

I now know thanks to you guys and because it happened again. And again.

I just checked my title wall again and saw that I already acquired Mana Clash (Bulltaros') and Prison Breaker (Elven King's). Lol. I think I don't even need them anymore since I already got The Shepherd of Souls. Oh well...

Thanks again for the info guys!