Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

possible unlimited inventory space

Discussion on possible unlimited inventory space within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was selling in market, but dc'd, logged on a different character (same client), and the items i was selling were in my inventory, or atleast the client thought they were. could not drop/sell/WH/equip/use them, or even get them out of my inventory. so for the hell of it, i think, its possible, so i buy some stanchers, and when my inventory is "full" according to my client, i can not buy any more. even tho the server knows i have like 6 more spaces left.

maybe its just the client refusing to even attempt to buy it, because it thinks my inventory is full, but maybe it would work the same way, with telling the client the item(s) are not there, and buy more.

kinda unlikely, but it is possible, right?
Old 03/22/2006, 04:33   #2

kinda very much unlikely, sorry
Old 03/22/2006, 04:38   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy_Gurl@Mar 21 2006, 21:18
i was selling in market, but dc'd, logged on a different character (same client), and the items i was selling were in my inventory, or atleast the client thought they were. could not drop/sell/WH/equip/use them, or even get them out of my inventory. so for the hell of it, i think, its possible, so i buy some stanchers, and when my inventory is "full" according to my client, i can not buy any more. even tho the server knows i have like 6 more spaces left.

maybe its just the client refusing to even attempt to buy it, because it thinks my inventory is full, but maybe it would work the same way, with telling the client the item(s) are not there, and buy more.

happens for the same reason your hotkeys and Drop-Down-Name-List-Thingy dont change when you switch chars from the same client...
Old 03/22/2006, 13:42   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Sexy_Gurl@Mar 22 2006, 04:18

ah ya i had somethings same i was selling 4 gems in the market and i stoped marketing and logged out with the market char that had 4 gems in the first 4 inventory spaces, then i logged fast to another char and the char had the inventory opened and had the 4 gems after i leaved the char and logged to the other market char the gems were there , and when i logged with the other char again they were gone , its only a bug.. thats client side i thing
Old 03/22/2006, 13:52   #5

conquer just doesn't reload all that **** each time a char logs in, it loads that the first login, since in conquer's mind, you shouldn't be disconnecting, you should only be quitting from completly closing the game. Hence why tere are dc exploits, and no dc buttons.
Old 03/22/2006, 22:21   #6

i know yopu couldnt dupe them like that, but what i was thinking is, since you cant add items to your inventory, because the client doesnt think you can (even tho you really can), maybe if you told it the items werent there, you could buy more, since the client would think you could
Old 03/23/2006, 10:11   #7

thiers Umlimited market space?
Old 04/08/2006, 17:59   #8

lol its bcuz u did it on same client, it always hapens like that
Old 04/09/2006, 00:50   #9

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#moved....this is more an question than any other thing ...