Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HERO PLUS HACK's & Bug's Thread (OFFICIAL)

Discussion on HERO PLUS HACK's & Bug's Thread (OFFICIAL) within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post HERO PLUS HACK's & Bug's Thread (OFFICIAL)

There is not official hero Hacks and Bugs thread so i decided to make one!

Well there are several tools that can help you Cheat in hero online!

Cheat Engine - U can use it as speed hack
With cheat engine x20 speed u can spam in Lions Roar without CoolDown

WPE PRO - U can send packs from database to client and from client to database also u can filter information! (Im still trying to find some use to hero)

Hex Workshop - It's reading some files from the game folder but i dont know how to use it atm!

Goats KO TBL Editor : U can modify the .tbl files in Game folder
Located at C:\Netgame\HeroPlus\data
WARNING : Before u edit anything with tbl editor please Copy the Data folder. or u will have to reinstall the game if u mess up with tbl files!
This Tbl editor im testing atm, but no success! so far.

Anyways i just told u the tools i know if u know how to use some of them with success on hero please share with us!

UPDATE 1

WIRESHARK : Can be used for recording the sended and receved packets (Information) from Clien (Hero Online) TO Database (Hero Online) Also The opposite from Database to the Client!
Old 08/22/2015, 18:55   #2

Can't say much about hacks until I can figure out a way to use them 8^D but I have been making a list of bugs/glitches:

Hunting Aid:
1. On random occassions, the Hunting Aid will go out of sync and send you back to the tavern.

2. On random occassions, the Hunting Aid will glitch and spam all your first slot HP pots all at once, and then let you die.
Old 08/23/2015, 11:24   #3

Thanks for sharing Karraksc

With WPE pro there is way when u record attak on group of monsters using skill then sent that packet unlimited times in 100 miliseconds interval its spamming the skill, also can record ur location and then when u send that paket with your location it teleports u there.
im trying to find out how to record different spots in the map so i can all the monsters in the map in like 3-5 minutes.

Im also trying to find skill range and cool down but dont have idea how to do it so if some 1 have some clues please share them!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2017, 04:41   #4

How do you use Goat Ko ? I used it to edit pet exp; but as i logged in account, successfully picked server, and chose my char, i could not logged into the game, why ?
Old 10/29/2019, 22:31   #5

Hello to all... I was in contact with mr. karraksc and he give me a lot of hint. My bot still work, need just some help to find some little parameter... Can anyone help me?
Old 12/12/2019, 12:37   #6

yes
Old 05/02/2021, 15:21   #7

good morning, i need help to edit my range area, can someone help me pls?
Old 05/02/2021, 22:15   #8

is it still working?