Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release - HOHacker] ULauncher

Discussion on [Release - HOHacker] ULauncher within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release - HOHacker] ULauncher

Dear members of Elitepvpers and Fans of Hero OnLine today RezToZ PM me and told me about this simple software and wanted me to post here, so here you all go and i hop you will like the new work from HOHackers Team.

Quote:
ULauncher 0.0.1.101

Update you Hero OnLine client without Login information or using the website to start the launcher.

You allso need this:
Attached Files
File Type: txt Download.txt (19 Bytes, 46 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2011, 21:40   #2

Perhaps u already know. This is from my MultiClient V2 which was never released.

;******$launcherargs array ++++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 0 = Launcher Path ++++++++++++++++++++
;****** 1 = +++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 2 = INET +++++++++++++++++++
;****** 3 = User +++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 4 = HashPassword +++++++++++++++++++
;****** 5 = 0 (?) +++++++++++++++++++

To start the client:
"Hero.exe !TianDiHuangLauncher~# INET " & " " & $launcherArgs[3] & " " & $launcherArgs[4] & " 1"

The HashPassword will created after a Handshake of the BrowserPlugIn with the Hero Server. If I remeber right the Hash is for about a hour valid. Now trace the WebPlugIn how they start to shake. But if there is some Ticket and Certificate Server (5+ handshakes) behind (Kerberos in Kombination with Shiboleth for example) it will be much more heavier if not impossible. but that you dont need for the Private Server...
In the Past I sniffed the HashPassword at the first weblogin, after that i was able to use it for while in the MultiClient. but it was not release wothy
So good luck!
Old 12/23/2011, 14:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
Perhaps u already know. This is from my MultiClient V2 which was never released.

;******$launcherargs array ++++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 0 = Launcher Path ++++++++++++++++++++
;****** 1 = +++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 2 = INET +++++++++++++++++++
;****** 3 = User +++++++++++++++++++
;++++++ 4 = HashPassword +++++++++++++++++++
;****** 5 = 0 (?) +++++++++++++++++++

To start the client:
"Hero.exe !TianDiHuangLauncher~# INET " & " " & $launcherArgs[3] & " " & $launcherArgs[4] & " 1"

The HashPassword will created after a Handshake of the BrowserPlugIn with the Hero Server. If I remeber right the Hash is for about a hour valid. Now trace the WebPlugIn how they start to shake. But if there is some Ticket and Certificate Server (5+ handshakes) behind (Kerberos in Kombination with Shiboleth for example) it will be much more heavier if not impossible. but that you dont need for the Private Server...
In the Past I sniffed the HashPassword at the first weblogin, after that i was able to use it for while in the MultiClient. but it was not release wothy
So good luck!
Well we are not using the !TianDiHuangLauncher~# code and well the haspassword is hard to find out and i know that it works untill you log out from the website but if u are still in u can use the has pass to login many time u want, We tested that but copy the has pass we got.
Old 02/08/2012, 15:47   #4

Can't download Please re-upload
Old 02/10/2012, 13:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Can't download Please re-upload
All done happy downlaoding
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2012, 12:55   #6

New updates for any tool made by HoHackers dev-team.