Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Bugged Lvl 60 Quest, do it at lvl 20!

Discussion on [Exploit] Bugged Lvl 60 Quest, do it at lvl 20! within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/14/2008, 13:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackt3c View Post
hallo,

würde gerne testen ob er noch funzt, habe aber da so ein kleines problem ^^. Bin nach Conarch gegangen, np, dann durch Conalltal auch noch np (2x gestorben). Jetzt bin ich beim Feld der toten und komme da einfach nicht durch :S. Kann mir jemand einen sicheren weg sagen durch das feld ?.

greetz
Jackt3c
Am Eingang sind doch keine Mobs, wenn du Feld der Toten betritts gleich rechts ist der Eingang in die Lacheish-Ebene.
Old 07/23/2008, 23:57   #17

elite*gold: 53
7/23/08
works
Old 07/24/2008, 14:38   #18

I guess you can't do this over and over again? or can u?
Old 07/24/2008, 14:44   #19

I guess you can't do this over and over again? or can u?
Old 07/25/2008, 16:41   #20

no just a single quest and still there. prob is to find the questguy. can someone confirm my way. Straight ahead and down in the valey ober the frozen waterfall. Then to the left and backways or ?
Old 07/25/2008, 20:46   #21

Found the quest guy npz. Can't find a way to get to the needed NPC however. Can anyone help with the path to take? From the quest giver I see only 2 ways, one is up a hill that goes past way too many lvl 60ish snakemen looking things and the other is down past the exploding barrels but that way doesnt seem to get where I need to go.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07/26/2008, 12:50   #22

u need a higher one that pulls away the snakes in front of the Guy. Tried to much to get solo to him, then a guildmember helped me. Still works