Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get rid of Clone cyber Parts easily

Discussion on Get rid of Clone cyber Parts easily within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you forget to clone on one of the "tougher" planets and you die sometimes your left with those nasty cybernetic parts. There is an easy way to get rid of them instead of wasting your time to travel to a major med center. Simply acess the bazaar terminal and sell it on the bazaar. It will remove it from you and will not actually put it up for sale.
Old 10/15/2005, 16:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
rofl wieso bin ich net auf die idee gekommen ;D nice one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about psf map hack(not cyber)
04/01/2011 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
when i click the link it just sais problem loading page please tell me where i can get the exact file
Kriss Cyber Mod
07/15/2010 - Combat Arms - 14 Replies
Hey Ho ich melde mich mit einem Neuen Mod nach dem Update zurück , wahrscheinlich mein letzter für die nächsten monate ! Also hier die Screens : http://www.imagebanana.com/img/zb38skv/CombatArms _10.jpg http://www.imagebanana.com/img/gym206hl/CombatArm s_12.jpg Datei im Nahang siehe meinen Sammelthread wei man injected ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/combat-arms/60026 8-4story_freaks-ca-mods.html
.:::Cyber#Teddys:::.
02/26/2010 - WarRock - 10 Replies
Cyber Teddys stellt sich vor::: Also wir sind ein Wr Clan der voll durch startet wenn das neue cs kommt^^ also für weitere informationen Hp: Willkommen (hat Backlink zu epvpers und warrock hp)
cabal cyber sex
09/29/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 15 Replies
anyone tried having cabal sex. I am pretty popular with the ladies you know, i got like 5 girl friends in game ( hope there not guys) anywayz its the bomb. This one girl sorcerft59 loves it when i say " i am taking off your armour then i am peting you with my talismen staff then i just shove my glove into her mouth." she orgasems hard. Anyway anyone waanna try with me? come on please im desperate i havent ejactulated over cabal girls in 3 hours :(:( my dick is slowly disappearing under my...
Cyber Key
05/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So I got bored and was reading something about someone conjuring water... well... here is a stupid little proggie I wrote. It lets you spam a certain key to correspond to whatever keybinding you have. If you use the default keyset, it will only work 1-9, 0, -. =... basically, your basic default keys for your lower left main action bar. Just download and unrar. When running the exe, it will pop-up a help box to explain what to do. The gui also has tooltips to remind you what to do. Alot of...