Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP!

Discussion on TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TUTORIAL: RQCrazy Requiem Bot SETUP!

Hi Guys just made a tutorial on how to get RQCrazy Requiem bot working, It is screen shot step-by-step so it shouldn't be hard.
Downlaod:

To Start off press the button to bring you to the log in screen.

Fill out the information required.

Press the button to bring you to the settings page.

Find the tab on the left hand side with the same interface as this and fill out the settings.

Fill out the atttack skills section.

Now for the co-ords you want to bot at.

Now for the buffs (they don't wok most of the time because killing the monster is the top priority so when t runs to kill a monster it cancels the buff casting)

Now when you are ready press the button that is flashing or the 8th one from the left and it will start botting.

HOW TO INVITE PLAYERS TO YOUR PARTY: NEW!

Finlay here is a screen shot of the bot in its working phase and some basic features of the interface.

Note: Yellow squares are loot.

More Interface information

Much thanks goes to tux-penguin because i learn most of this stuff from him =D don't forget to show your appreciation press THANKS*
Thanks
23 Users
Old 07/08/2008, 22:01   #2

It isn't an unknown or complicated reason why buffs don't work for some people. The reason for buffs not working is because the bot will not allow any buff or spell to be casted unless it is an instant cast spell because the bot prioritizes chasing the target over standing still to cast which interrupts any spell that isn't instant cast.
Old 07/08/2008, 22:04   #3

thanks for that, now it makes sense
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2008, 23:55   #4

i got this error msg:

若要在地圖上移動,請先暫停掛機,否則與掛機衝突

which google translated to this

To move on the map, please hang up suspended, otherwise the conflict and hang up

pretty much my defender is just standing there, how do i get him to move?
Old 07/09/2008, 00:07   #5

And it can be set at the Russian server?
Old 07/09/2008, 00:46   #6

WELL DONE! 1 question i dnt see any text in program only squares. why is that?

表中勾選的全部登入=列表中勾選的全部登入
保存密碼=保存密碼
集體登入(填家族名)=集體登入(填家族名)
通道=通道 like this all i see
Old 07/09/2008, 05:42   #7

I have this working for my #1 character slot, but can't connect on any toon #2+ characters, anyone else having this issue?
Old 07/09/2008, 06:56   #8

i just have a question now following this 2 friends of mine can get the bott to work..but when i try it what it does is does not move it stands still and only kills mobs who come to me......any reason at all why my bott will not walk to targeted mobs? also to add to this it likes to log out and back in over and over and says in chinese but translated in english.......

the currently map number is 20
error on data
login in 3 seconds
net problem,error for connecting server
if you want to move on map,please stop bot,or crash with bot
conneting server
connecting «CÈË server
account useful-life ©s12/31 23:59 myusername
connecting verify server
connecting game server
commuicating with game server now

cutting from all of connection
got error for communicating with server cause of net problem

and repeats that over and over but sometimes will connect but like i said it dont move just kills mobs who happen to cross my path
Old 07/09/2008, 06:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampathy View Post
I have this working for my #1 character slot, but can't connect on any toon #2+ characters, anyone else having this issue?
also yes this is an issue with everyone i know on ventrilo right now......it only connects to toon #1 i had to delete #1 cause one i am playing is #2.....
Old 07/09/2008, 07:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiskiacm View Post
i got this error msg:

若要在地圖上移動,請先暫停掛機,否則與掛機衝突

To move on the map, please hang up suspended, otherwise the conflict and hang up

no that means "if you want to move on map,please stop bot,or crash with bot" google fails...
Old 07/09/2008, 07:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiskiacm View Post
i got this error msg:

若要在地圖上移動,請先暫停掛機,否則與掛機衝突

Ok, after you do ALL your settings including the co-ords press this button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
WELL DONE! 1 question i dnt see any text in program only squares. why is that?

表中勾選的全部登入=列表中勾選的全部登入
保存密碼=保存密碼
集體登入(填家族名)=集體登入(填家族名)
通道=通道 like this all i see
Ok you dont see any text on the squares because you somehow disabled it. To fix it right click the area when it shows you(the blue dot) and monsters (red dots) and it will bring up a pop up box make sure all the boxes are ticked as shown below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampathy View Post
Yeah it was the same for me as well, characters on anything other than slot 1 didn't work for me. I had to delete my number 1 noob character to bot on my main one sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotkom View Post
i just have a question now following this 2 friends of mine can get the bott to work..but when i try it what it does is does not move it stands still and only kills mobs who come to me......any reason at all why my bott will not walk to targeted mobs? also to add to this it likes to log out and back in over and over and says in chinese but translated in english.......

the currently map number is 20
error on data
login in 3 seconds
net problem,error for connecting server
if you want to move on map,please stop bot,or crash with bot
conneting server
connecting «CÈË server
account useful-life ©s12/31 23:59 myusername
connecting verify server
connecting game server
commuicating with game server now

cutting from all of connection
got error for communicating with server cause of net problem

and repeats that over and over but sometimes will connect but like i said it dont move just kills mobs who happen to cross my path
After you do all your settings press this button. it is basically the start button that makes it go and look for mobs in the designated area otherwise it will jsut skill mobs who attack you first.

Quote:
also yes this is an issue with everyone i know on ventrilo right now......it only connects to toon #1 i had to delete #1 cause one i am playing is #2.....
Yes i had the same problem i had to delete my #1 character. It wouldn't let me bot with any character other than #1 sorry
Old 07/09/2008, 08:10   #12

After you do all your settings press this button. it is basically the start button that makes it go and look for mobs in the designated area otherwise it will jsut skill mobs who attack you first.

Right i know that but my char will not run to the mob he is stuck in stone no matter what the bot starts and targets the mobs but i will not run to them only way it will kill is if the mob so happeds to run in my atk rang its kind of odd i dont mess with any settings so its just me i guess...no clue it works perfect for 7 players on my vent server i am the 8th player and it will not attack lol so we use voice chat we tried everything...i am a duel claw char not sure if that has anything to do with it.. they are all mages and it works as soon as they unzip and start it they run and smack mobs mines only one with issues.....
Old 07/09/2008, 08:16   #13

my bot when i press start he buffs him-self and then does nothing. i dnt kno y
Old 07/09/2008, 08:34   #14

Quote:

Right i know that but my char will not run to the mob he is stuck in stone no matter what the bot starts and targets the mobs but i will not run to them only way it will kill is if the mob so happeds to run in my atk rang its kind of odd i dont mess with any settings so its just me i guess...no clue it works perfect for 7 players on my vent server i am the 8th player and it will not attack lol so we use voice chat we tried everything...i am a duel claw char not sure if that has anything to do with it.. they are all mages and it works as soon as they unzip and start it they run and smack mobs mines only one with issues.....
first of all, wait for the bot to log on, so that means wait about 40 secs or so for the bot to fully log you on, you know you are logged on because it shows you the monsters around you. If you are using character number 2 in the character selection screen it wont work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2008, 08:51   #15

i followed ur TUT but my bot all he does is buff him self and do nothing.i dnt kno y.maybe we need to set monster or something not shur
Closed Thread