Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2012, 22:09   #91

elite*gold: 0
i have a underground network of credits for swtor and what? anyway i uploaded a better video to stop you girls crying.. i made $300 yesterday on swtor credits im opening wow and rift now and your issue is? if people didn't buy i wouldn't be selling don't go hating on the playa... lol

**** you..
Old 01/05/2012, 00:47   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
i have a underground network of credits for swtor and what? anyway i uploaded a better video to stop you girls crying.. i made $300 yesterday on swtor credits im opening wow and rift now and your issue is? if people didn't buy i wouldn't be selling don't go hating on the playa... lol

**** you..
Pathetic troll is pathetic.
Old 01/05/2012, 04:24   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
That was pretty **** funny Broomop, made me laugh pretty hard a few times. You made three people pretty happy this post holiday season.

As for what you said Stevey, it was probably because I was trying to make the items with higher than maximum percents... or using fake PCs, one of the two. You can tick unrandomizer in CE and the success rate of adding hit percents is 100%, but I've had it DC me a few times before. There was a CE table posted on this forum by a guy named Mmmm steak where he had 10 slots with pointer addresses, and that was what I was referring to: how does one go about getting the pointer addresses and offsets so you do not have to manually search for the slots every time. Either way, I appreciate the information, despite I have pretty much all the 50 hit enemy weapons that I'll ever need.
give me the old table ill update the addresses for you in seconds but i think its just the character item mod pointers thats been posted recently just a different location (few memory pages up).
Old 01/05/2012, 05:19   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomop View Post
don't go hating on the playa
YEAH GUYZ SRSLY.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2012, 05:57   #95

LOL like I said shadiest mother ****** on the net...

Video is staged, no confirmation from those two the items were actually real! Lol @ that RAmarl and FOmar though, picking up x99 haxxed PCs, PDs, PSs then pretending like nothing happened lmao. Someone should report them to SCHTHACK admins just for ***** and giggles.
Old 01/05/2012, 09:26   #96

I'm now convinced that broomop is delusional and living in the past. His posts are more and more starting to resemble ads like the ones you see in torrent websites;

"click here to win a free Ipod" or "totally free, you just won - click here."

Seriously, broom. Do yourself a favor and bounce you crooked-*** out of here. The internet is full of parasites as it is. We don't need your kind sullying what's left of this game - as if the community wasn't already doing that.

A word of advice to you: Instead of trying to take advantage of mouth breathers in this game (what's left of them), perhaps you should focus your energies into better opportunities such as purse snatching, or stealing merchandize from the local salvation army.

Either way - Good luck to you, sir.

Edit: I forgot to add that it doesn't matter if you create over 9000 accounts. We can all see right through you. Your horrible punctuation and spelling is a dead giveaway. However, I shouldn't be one to judge, since mine isn't perfect either. But still..
Old 01/05/2012, 14:46   #97

You do realize all his interest is to ruin players experience and make profit from it right?
Even his server was only build so he could gather money from giving free arrows and items, but now that thing is literally abandoned, not that he cares, he already gained money from the more gullible players, it's a matter of time until he sells the items on other servers for real money and there will always be someone to fall for it.
Old 01/05/2012, 18:25   #98

Yeah, there is no way to truly say those players got those items, and that they remained permanent after they closed the game. It was a bit strange that those three didn't make a single reaction after picking up 99 Ps's; most people at least say thanks after picking up like a 45 hit Stag Cutlery off the ground. Either way, they should get a ban for accepting such horrible contraband. That's just unacceptable.
I actually figured it out Broomop, but thanks for the offer. I was putting in the wrong offsets before when I tried it, and your post just made think to just copy the ones in the previous table.
Edit: The slots are working. I was curious as to what adding "shpsobb.exe+" in the address field of the pointer address does.
Here is the table I used as a reference.:
Old 01/05/2012, 18:55   #99

was ist das
Old 01/05/2012, 21:53   #100

Hate to ask this questions, but i cant get this to work.

Whenever I try to rename online.exe to SHPsoBB, the game wont start up without trying to look for and create a new online.exe

then when it does start, it just downloads the online loader again and.... any help?
thank you
Old 01/06/2012, 00:50   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
Your horrible punctuation and spelling is a dead giveaway.
^
Old 01/06/2012, 02:42   #102

can someone make infinite mag feed??
Old 01/06/2012, 05:49   #103

Can someone kill themselves?^ It's been said.
Old 01/06/2012, 07:42   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
People are already getting inf. PDs via Gallon's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
Well I am getting my PDs from Gallon's and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It is probably a combination of people getting PDs from Gallon's and PSs for PDs, so no "er no" **** like you know what everyone who uses cheat engine does.
er yea I do know you ****, since I was the one who provided that mini tutorial in the last thread. How about we just stick to the Broomop bashing.
Old 01/07/2012, 01:11   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
er yea I do know you ****, since I was the one who provided that mini tutorial in the last thread. How about we just stick to the Broomop bashing.
link to said tut ?
Closed Thread