Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2011, 08:46   #451

elite*gold: 0
bot doesnt working, theres a new patch
Old 09/14/2011, 10:43   #452

try to update it
Old 09/14/2011, 12:46   #453

does it work after updating? i cant get mine to work
Old 09/14/2011, 13:34   #454

cant someone make a new thread? since the bot we're using is also different/new ?
Old 09/14/2011, 13:42   #455

treid already.. still not working?
Old 09/14/2011, 15:22   #456

just wait for updates XD
Old 09/14/2011, 15:24   #457

yeah seifff is right! blinko rocks!!!! he really is 1 hell of a GAMER!
Old 09/14/2011, 17:38   #458

Everyone go ahead and use your auto updater to grab the updated EEAutoPilot.settings file . Keep in mind the last compiled exe that was available still works just needs the settings file updated.
This will however, still download the compiled copy for you in a zipped folder.

I'm hoping to embed the auto updater into the compiled bot soon, then you will just need one bot file that will act as an auto updater. Should the website be removed or taken down for some reason (since its free) then you'll need to manually get your settings files fixed, however, I will fix the server issue with haste...anyway Enjoi !
Old 09/14/2011, 18:02   #459

@blinko where can i find this auto updtaer to update my eeautopilot settings. can u post a script here. thanks blinko! you really rock!

Because i want to create the froggy ones... RIBBIT RIBBIT! kokak kokak! )
Old 09/14/2011, 18:18   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepale01 View Post
@blinko where can i find this auto updtaer to update my eeautopilot settings. can u post a script here. thanks blinko! you really rock!
Well if you haven't got the Updater which I have attached to a few posts previous to these ones. Then you may not even have the right settings file.
I've changed the source around and the settings file has more in it that you'll need. I've attached my updater to this reply for you, however, I'd recommend doing a "fresh" installment of the files. This includes the source code (the .au3 files) and the compiled EXE with the settings file needed. Until I add the new sources to the ftp I have the updater only grabbing you the latest compiled exe and the latest settings file.

--HotKeys--
F1 - Shows/Hides settings GUI.
ESC (escape) - Closes Bot.
DEL (Delete) - Starts the Bot.

Because the updater will be checking your settings file for a version number, and I didn't throw any code in there to handle a case where there was no version number as my previous 1.2 bot didn't use this. I failed to update that part lol. SO that having been said just place the updater into a new folder by itself and run it. It'll download the au3's,exe, and settings file to the location you put the updater at.

Once you've done that you should have the version number 1.3.001 inside the settings file. Basically if that number is different from the one on the ftp server then it'll download the new one, and whatever else i throw into the autoupdate.dlc file (the file the autoupdater downloads first and reads from). I may add new code, or new features to the source code as well as the compiled exe and this is where the updater comes in handy at keeping you the freshest source code, and settings as possible. So if you open the autoupdate.dlc file in notepad before you close the updater (it deletes autoupdate.dlc on exit) you'll see all the links to all the files within the update. Just a quick rundown on how the updater works, but ultimately you just run it and it'll do what ya need without the big explanation, BUUUTTTT now you have it xD Enjoi !
Attached Files
File Type: zip EEBot_Installer-Updater.zip (347.7 KB, 136 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2011, 18:33   #461

Thanks Blinko it works but what im concern the bot only turns off for a couple of seconds when you hit ESC and starts again, also when used the character atacks a certain mob and leaves it after 5 seconds dead or not dead
Old 09/14/2011, 18:35   #462

@blinko thank you very much! how to start and pause? ) clueless... but thank you very much bro!
Old 09/14/2011, 18:37   #463

hmm blinko.. the new GUI doesnt seem to pop up? like i click it and nothing happen
Old 09/14/2011, 19:58   #464

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazirrez View Post
hmm blinko.. the new GUI doesnt seem to pop up? like i click it and nothing happen
Press F1 and set the keys then press delete to start and delete to pause
Old 09/14/2011, 21:50   #465

When i started the bot. i cant see the GUI. however it is visible. But the words are too small to read what everything is. Anyone can help me out with it?

sorry for double post. I find the GUI now. but still i got another problem that the bot just keeps spaming "Tab" key. so it keeps changing target. Any solutions?
Closed Thread