Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #601
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Features:
- Auto Attack
- Auto Heal
- Auto MP Pot
- Can only be used in AFK mode (You cannot use the bot if you plan on doing something else on the computer while!)
- Does not attack something that someone else attacked first (Pretty Cool huh )
- Auto Updates

Instructions:
- Download Bot
- Start Up eden Eternal, Login and go to the place you want to attack/train
- Start Bot
- Fill in the options as you wish
- Press Start Bot
- Press Ok
- Enjoy!

Coming Soon:
- Auto Key Sender ( So it will send certain keys every so often (good for EXP scrolls and such))
- Maybe the other countries? Im not sure which ones so if you do play let me know (This one only works for AeriaGames version!)
- Background Mode (So you can use this while doing other things on your computer)
Got any ideas?



jana001 is offline  
Old   #602
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
ok, afk guy, if not a macro is it possible to minimize the game window and work on the pc? I think not ... because it is a macro and uses the keyboard to the sequence ...

So there have no interest to pay for something well built, but that does not meet the demands of the player


jfka is offline  
Old   #603
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 271
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobebenjo View Post
Why do we need to pay for your bot if theres a free bot?and its running okay...dud if you trying to help people you dont to ask for money...you just only earning money for us...and do thing if we get banned to your bot our money that we pay for you can be return...?i dont think so...lolz!if you trying to help people not.be like that not because of your own self...anyway?if you do advertiasing your bot make your thread not here....we here for blinkos bot yours....
im NOT here to help everyone. im not a humanitarian for rpg players...

There are always going to be more people who do not use Skybot than those who do, because most people who play these games are kids. They don't have money or any understanding of programming. Most kids will just use a free bot because that's all they can get. Skybot is for people who can afford a couple bucks to have something better.

Some people drive a buick because that's all they can get. It still gets them around just fine, aside from stalling at every street light. Other people drive sports cars to get them around as best as possible, and look good doing it. The guy driving the buick can't afford a sports car, should he be mad at the people who make sports cars for those who can afford them?

If you can't afford a couple bucks for a real bot then thats just the way it is. Someone else can, and will. Do you expect AeriaGames to give away free AP to people because they can't afford it? Hell no!

Believe it or not but there are people in this world that have money, and intend to use it to be better at the games they play. They will buy AP to be better, they will buy gold to be better, and they will buy a real bot to be better. If everyone could get these things for free then people with money would not be able to use it to their advantage.

Still, if you don't have money your not totally out of luck. In a month or so I will be adding surveys which you can take to earn Skybot time for free.

@jfka
how can you say how well built it is when you have never used it?
my car can't fly, but I still bought it. it isn't everything I wish it would be, but it's better than a bicycle...

Sending keystrokes to a minimized game is something you will rarely get with a bot. But it is something I am working on. It's a much more complicated issue than most and requires a lot of time and focus, which I have been putting towards other things instead.

Down the road all bots from Skybot will be packet based. Which means you wont even need to load a client. However these bots will be more expensive because they can create massive imbalance in the game economy. Since people will be able to "hyper bot" multiple gold farming accounts on one machine. The goal for Skybot Gaming right now is to develop the best client based bots. There will never ever be a free bot better than it's Skybot counterpart. There never has been and there never will be.
afkguy is offline  
Old   #604
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
New Address


bohjanzzz is offline  
Old   #605
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
need new update...
tobebenjo is offline  
Old   #606
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfka View Post
ok, afk guy, if not a macro is it possible to minimize the game window and work on the pc? I think not ... because it is a macro and uses the keyboard to the sequence ...

So there have no interest to pay for something well built, but that does not meet the demands of the player
Just install VMWare or something, and use the VMWare Player to run another OS. A virtual machine will allow you to install windows and install Eden Eternal and the bot directly to the new OS and then you are free to use your pc as you wish

btw

base_address = 0X00CA9AD8
base_target_address = 0X00CA9AEC
base_zoom_limit_address = 0x00CA91BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
Sending keystrokes to a minimized game is something you will rarely get with a bot. But it is something I am working on. It's a much more complicated issue than most and requires a lot of time and focus, which I have been putting towards other things instead.

Down the road all bots from Skybot will be packet based. Which means you wont even need to load a client. However these bots will be more expensive because they can create massive imbalance in the game economy. Since people will be able to "hyper bot" multiple gold farming accounts on one machine. The goal for Skybot Gaming right now is to develop the best client based bots. There will never ever be a free bot better than it's Skybot counterpart. There never has been and there never will be.
Let's review this here shall we? afkguy has been full of hot air for awhile it seems. No SkyBot out yet ! Besides who wants to use a bot that will connect to some SQL database and can possibly send their username and passwords out to the creator of the bot? As I've stated before the username and password is stored within the clients memory.

I'd also like to say that there ARE free bot that will function exactly as the "SkyBot" functions. No one program will be better than the next unless of course some new awesome feature was released that everyone wanted and the ONLY one to have it was SkyBot...then again who couldn't mimic it?

Also...sending keystrokes to the game client while the game is minimized WILL work just need to piece together a code to do so. Again possible, and many bots do use these methods lmao. Until there are "multi-clients" available there is only one way to multi-client and that is using a Virtual Machine, or other similar tools. So no "hyper-botting" lol

Another thing there are many different addresses that so far have been unused, for example the targets x, y ,z values, and the players destination coordinates that you get whne you client within the game client. Blue-Eye Macro can be used to grab the addresses and offsets for those and implement them into the autoit code as well. So auto-routing can also be done using Autoit :P I've already obtained many of the addresses blue-eye macro uses and added them into the code just to do it. Now I'll be working on a way to auto-route and other features soon enough.
blinko is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #607
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
sir blinko can u post the latest bot here?? ty so much for the bot
juantae is offline  
Old   #608
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Blinko, I have seen you post numerous times that there are quite afew free bots out there that function the same as the bot he is about to release.

Would you be so kind as to actually post/link us to these bots? I see 2 outdated bots on this site that most people are having trouble with, and a couple of other websites also with outdated/un-updated bots.

I have absolutely no interest in either party fighting here, but I am just wondering where exactly are these aforementioned free great functioning bots that would make buying this guys bot a waste?
jounster is offline  
Old   #609
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinko View Post
Just install VMWare or something, and use the VMWare Player to run another OS. A virtual machine will allow you to install windows and install Eden Eternal and the bot directly to the new OS and then you are free to use your pc as you wish

btw

base_address = 0X00CA9AD8
base_target_address = 0X00CA9AEC
base_zoom_limit_address = 0x00CA91BC



Let's review this here shall we? afkguy has been full of hot air for awhile it seems. No SkyBot out yet ! Besides who wants to use a bot that will connect to some SQL database and can possibly send their username and passwords out to the creator of the bot? As I've stated before the username and password is stored within the clients memory.

I'd also like to say that there ARE free bot that will function exactly as the "SkyBot" functions. No one program will be better than the next unless of course some new awesome feature was released that everyone wanted and the ONLY one to have it was SkyBot...then again who couldn't mimic it?

Also...sending keystrokes to the game client while the game is minimized WILL work just need to piece together a code to do so. Again possible, and many bots do use these methods lmao. Until there are "multi-clients" available there is only one way to multi-client and that is using a Virtual Machine, or other similar tools. So no "hyper-botting" lol

Another thing there are many different addresses that so far have been unused, for example the targets x, y ,z values, and the players destination coordinates that you get whne you client within the game client. Blue-Eye Macro can be used to grab the addresses and offsets for those and implement them into the autoit code as well. So auto-routing can also be done using Autoit :P I've already obtained many of the addresses blue-eye macro uses and added them into the code just to do it. Now I'll be working on a way to auto-route and other features soon enough.
post the new bot blinko please...is doesn't to us the address you gave...thanks men!
tobebenjo is offline  
Old   #610
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 499
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
A macro more or less just repeats the same actions over and over regardless of any CHANGE. This simply doesn't work beyond two or three repetitions.

A macro like bot repeats the same actions over and over until a certain change, then it repeats some other actions over and over. This is very sloppy and ineffective, as you all know by using blinko and billy's bots.

A real bot does not blindly repeat actions, in fact it doesn't do anything until a certain condition is met. There are many different possible conditions and actions to be taken.

For example if the current condition is:
Character hitpoints below HP Sit level
Character hitpoints above HP Potion level
Character in combat
Target HP below max
Target HP above 0
Attack skills 1 and 2 are cooling down
Attack skill 4 was last used
Alternate skill timer not expired
Buff skills 1 and 2 are cooling down
Buff skills 3 and 4 are not in use
lmao this afkguy is ate up read this bullshit.
Those "conditions" as you mention are all a part of a looping process especially using autoit, because being a macro programming language (with other sophisticated features) it's going to act as a macro should using a loop.
Nothing is considered "blind" actions either. A bot is a bot regardless of how it operates. Whether or not you want to admit it, this is nothing more than a macro itself. It's just programmed as all the other bots to handle events as they come in. Hell even me and billy's bot sits and does nothing until activated rofl...moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounster View Post
Blinko, I have seen you post numerous times that there are quite afew free bots out there that function the same as the bot he is about to release.

Would you be so kind as to actually post/link us to these bots? I see 2 outdated bots on this site that most people are having trouble with, and a couple of other websites also with outdated/un-updated bots.

I have absolutely no interest in either party fighting here, but I am just wondering where exactly are these aforementioned free great functioning bots that would make buying this guys bot a waste?
Perhaps you should learn to use the outdated one as they work perfectly with the memory addresses being updated. I've linked above the new base address and crap needed to bring the old bots back to life after the patch.

SkyBot will be nothing superior to any other bot posted here. It's a simple macro bot just like the others, he's just further tweaked his delay times and added a few new skill slots into the mix. The video shown of SkyBot functions just as mine does targets then attacks then targets repeats (oh and heal if ya need it) lol, hell billy even programmed his to sit and rest as an option... easy stuff. Don't let him trick you into purchasing open source crap, and quite possibly give him your username and password.
blinko is offline  
Old   #611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Yea blinko, the most important one is to get the x,y coordinates for the char and the destination x and y. Another important thing is to lock the zoom level, x,y,z camera as it changes every time u get in and out of a dungeon. however it seems like to move u need to simulate the left mouse click button, so u ll need the disable mouse click addresses and use the code to click for you as certain intervals. Been going thru blue eye and must say some of the stuff is pretty cool.. Someone definitely spent some time on it.
cazirrez is offline  
Old   #612
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
any updates? thanks! more power blinko!
mikepale01 is offline  
Old   #613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
sir blinko can u post here the latest bot that working? ty so much for the bot
juantae is offline  
Old   #614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
@jfka
how can you say how well built it is when you have never used it?
my car can't fly, but I still bought it. it isn't everything I wish it would be, but it's better than a bicycle...

Sending keystrokes to a minimized game is something you will rarely get with a bot. But it is something I am working on. It's a much more complicated issue than most and requires a lot of time and focus, which I have been putting towards other things instead.

Down the road all bots from Skybot will be packet based. Which means you wont even need to load a client. However these bots will be more expensive because they can create massive imbalance in the game economy. Since people will be able to "hyper bot" multiple gold farming accounts on one machine. The goal for Skybot Gaming right now is to develop the best client based bots. There will never ever be a free bot better than it's Skybot counterpart. There never has been and there never will be.
I know all that
The idea of ​​paying a bot. for free games I think its weird.

especially for something that makes you complete and well done.
but its still a minimalist bot.
The version of Blinko is free and works very well there is just add the address of a hunting spot in conf.

that it. I hope you find the pigeon afkguy
jfka is offline  
Old   #615
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,435
Received Thanks: 2,181
Quote:
Sending keystrokes to a minimized game is something you will rarely get with a bot. But it is something I am working on. It's a much more complicated issue than most and requires a lot of time and focus, which I have been putting towards other things instead.
Use the drivers from the onscreen keyboard or hook to the Eden client using API and make it usuable in-game without an outside executable.

Quote:
Down the road all bots from Skybot will be packet based. Which means you wont even need to load a client.
Sending key input to client even if spammed is client based receives then of course input to server to do the skill. Sending packets would be direct and of course if done incorrectly would buffer overflow and is something that Aeria would very easly notice and cause a quick ban.. Key input would be more effective and less likely-hood of being logged/banned upon.. Even if you client-less botted and after trial/error happened to make something usable, it is still something that EASLY can be fixed by aeria with simple server>client checks to verify you actually ARE running the client..

You should really try to branch outside of the aeria games box..

Quote:
However these bots will be more expensive because they can create massive imbalance in the game economy.
Doubtful.. And on a side note why even bot using packets when/if decryption of the packets are done you can just send levelup to the server and hit 60 in a meere few seconds..? Receive whatever you want out of the crystal altar..? Your thinking on small scale in terms of packet editing and not even getting the big picture of it or how it actually works.. Have you even really done any BIG packet sniffing/editing jobs or is this you pulling shit out of your ass?

Quote:
There will never ever be a free bot better than it's Skybot counterpart. There never has been and there never will be.
Your bot in the end uses simple timers, triggers, and else wise.. Regardless of how much more highly you think of it as opposed to blinko or billy's, freeware will always overrule pay2use and your just going to lack in the end.. As long as people are willing to update addresses, those 2 bots will always stay ahead in terms of usage.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Eden Eternal bot issue
Im trying to use my own bot in the game Eden Eternal. But I'm not getting to use the _SendMessage and _PostMessage functons, i tried a lot to make it...
7 Replies - AutoIt
Eden Eternal
Hallo Leute. Ich wollte fragen ob ihr bei der CB von Eden Eternal dabei wart, was ihr davon haltet und ob es eventuell Server files oder Language...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
WTS Eden Eternal Account.
Hello! Selling my Eden Eternal account from this site here: Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games Game is open to ANYONE...
17 Replies - Trading
eden eternal hacks needed
any1 gonna make hacks for eden eternal ?
3 Replies - General Coding
Eternal Eden OB!
Eden Eternal - Eden Eternal - A free MMORPG from Aeria Games signup here! ^ OB starts today experience the fun!
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.