Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] New bot started

Discussion on [Project] New bot started within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project] New bot started

Ok so, Im getting tiered of bots that never gets updated and some that is slow with updating it or hat ever. So what im going to do is that i will make a new bot in C++/Object-C. If there is some ppl with good ideas tell me here or have a good c++ code for bots. I will start today.

Im having a small idea to maybe take a small amount of money or nothing, I need cash ppl hehehe :P. So what you think about this ? (Like 1 to 5 Dollars for it one time payment).

I also need some one that can help me get the HP & MANA hex codes so i will be faster and not to long for me to make this. I don't know when this will be done but i will be fast and do the best i want, If you want to donate to help me out you can do that and PM me and i will give my paypal email.

Remember i will work on this when i have time, I Work and go to college so i will do my best.

Give me a comment, It will help me and fun to read comments
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2011, 03:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Ok so, Im getting tiered of bots that never gets updated and some that is slow with updating it or hat ever. So what im going to do is that i will make a new bot in C++/Object-C. If there is some ppl with good ideas tell me here or have a good c++ code for bots. I will start today.

Im having a small idea to maybe take a small amount of money or nothing, I need cash ppl hehehe :P. So what you think about this ? (Like 1 to 5 Dollars for it one time payment).

I also need some one that can help me get the HP & MANA hex codes so i will be faster and not to long for me to make this. I don't know when this will be done but i will be fast and do the best i want, If you want to donate to help me out you can do that and PM me and i will give my paypal email.

Remember i will work on this when i have time, I Work and go to college so i will do my best.

Give me a comment, It will help me and fun to read comments
Let me go through my notebooks and see what I can send you to help get you started...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2011, 13:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
Let me go through my notebooks and see what I can send you to help get you started...
I think together you guys can make a really good bot, Hero need one really with all functions of Heavenfire, Hellfire is a very nice base on start it need just few fix
Old 04/11/2011, 00:24   #4

Well all help with be good and helpful
Old 04/15/2011, 14:05   #5

Well reading the pointers and to sendkeys to the dame game is that hard part, here a small code

Code:
int myaddrint = 0x0062613C + 0x7EC;
int* ptr = (int*)(myaddrint);

int xp_next_level = *ptr;

printf("Xp to next level is %d\n", xp_next_level);
Old 05/04/2011, 16:00   #6

Sending comands to the window while it[s minimized would rock. I suggest this feature. I know it`s hard and requires a hook on directx probably, but this would be top stuff.
Old 05/05/2011, 02:34   #7

Well im stock on reading HP and mana and send keys to the dam game
Old 05/05/2011, 04:50   #8

Why don't you try using autoit like most of us?
Old 05/05/2011, 20:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Well im stock on reading HP and mana and send keys to the dam game
I'm almost finished testing the bot for release this evening. As soon as I get done, I'll go in and work on a C module that ought to give you access to the games memory. It ought to give you something to expand on for your project.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2011, 12:34   #10

if your bot will work very well.i will pay 10$ per month.There may be some people like me.
Old 05/07/2011, 16:37   #11

I think thats the exact thing there trying to stray away from. I hate it when good bots have to get these stupid pay to play cards.
Old 05/07/2011, 16:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujutsu View Post
I think thats the exact thing there trying to stray away from. I hate it when good bots have to get these stupid pay to play cards.
We want something for the hard work
Old 05/08/2011, 10:06   #13

i would pay but not for an autoit bot , for a bot that reads memory i would pay , like HeavenFire , so i can put in background and do other stuff while the bot works
Old 05/09/2011, 23:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentoru View Post
i would pay but not for an autoit bot , for a bot that reads memory i would pay , like HeavenFire , so i can put in background and do other stuff while the bot works
that will be hard
Old 05/10/2011, 06:25   #15

hard work is rewarded , im wiling to pay a monthly charge and im sure there are others that want too