Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] New bot started

Discussion on [Project] New bot started within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 05/12/2011, 10:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
if the bot can do all things with all OS i will pay too, one important thing i miss alot from heavenfire is autosell items to NPC
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2011, 22:57   #17

yea that was cool , autoselling to tav and autobanking
Old 05/13/2011, 12:39   #18

If we can fix this i will make a system so u can get the bot.
Old 05/13/2011, 19:33   #19

as long as the bot is memory based and similar to heavenfire ( auto sell , auto bank ) i will pay
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2011, 19:57   #20

Well right now i dont have time to work on it to motch work
Old 05/23/2011, 13:04   #21

OK, so im soon back here again to work on a new bot and smart bot. My work is almost done this week so as soon im done working i will come back here. The thing i want to do is i will fix the hero online P-server site and make a forum so all programmers and users that loves to help and give ideas can join and help, also allow programmers / hackers upload the new files to the FTP server. All programmers and coders like Schalt, me and Timski etc.

What i need to know right now is how does the p-server cryt the password ? MD5 ? or home made encrypted system then i want to see the users database how it looks. PM me if you found something and if u want to help me out.
Old 06/02/2011, 13:40   #22

what happenned this bot?
Old 06/02/2011, 14:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
OK, so im soon back here again to work on a new bot and smart bot. My work is almost done this week so as soon im done working i will come back here. The thing i want to do is i will fix the hero online P-server site and make a forum so all programmers and users that loves to help and give ideas can join and help, also allow programmers / hackers upload the new files to the FTP server. All programmers and coders like Schalt, me and Timski etc.

What i need to know right now is how does the p-server cryt the password ? MD5 ? or home made encrypted system then i want to see the users database how it looks. PM me if you found something and if u want to help me out.
This version of the server did not use password encryption. The only section that uses encryption are the packets.
Old 06/02/2011, 21:33   #24

I would pay monthly for this bot. If it could distinguish the difference between rare drops and normal drop while automatically npcing everything that is trash that would be great.
Old 06/08/2011, 13:11   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinlai View Post
I would pay monthly for this bot. If it could distinguish the difference between rare drops and normal drop while automatically npcing everything that is trash that would be great.
+1
Old 06/16/2011, 11:48   #26

Well i will make it in autoit instead.
Old 06/21/2011, 00:33   #27

ax5 .. now really..
You allways say a new Bot comes out.. this and this..
But never had seen a real Bot of you! ..
And always ask me in skype or here in forum that some1 can search for you the pointers..
Than you make a low overview of hp and so on and look at design ..
So i think .. stop talking to much that you cannot do!..
Old 06/21/2011, 12:25   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
ax5 .. now really..
You allways say a new Bot comes out.. this and this..
But never had seen a real Bot of you! ..
And always ask me in skype or here in forum that some1 can search for you the pointers..
Than you make a low overview of hp and so on and look at design ..
So i think .. stop talking to much that you cannot do!..
Mate i can do and i will i have to match on my hands to finish some things, that\s way i ask for pointers and some code so it will be faste for me to make the bot. SO please shut it
Old 06/21/2011, 12:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
This version of the server did not use password encryption. The only section that uses encryption are the packets.
ok well then there is no problems
Old 06/21/2011, 13:52   #30

haha
You will get help at coding and in searching pointers?
I said you make something at the design!..
Safe at the time?
Pointers Searching is very easy..
Bot making in Au3 is very easy..

See my bot .. ( isnt for the new version ) I have made it in an hour !