Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attach and Use cheat engine addresses help

Discussion on Attach and Use cheat engine addresses help within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attach and Use cheat engine addresses help

Hi, Im new to this coding stuff i need to know how too attach a program too another program and use cheat engine addresses that i found in it, so basicly its like a trainer.

Thanks,
Matrix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help about finding addresses cheat engine
07/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
aki've got some time in elite and would like to ask for help Brazil full game COBR wanted someone to teach me how can I find the addresses in cabalmain someone might need to find me through the following tutorial addresses AOE COMBO SPEED RANGE LEVEL ZOOM HACK
[Tut] Trouble attach main.exe on xp64 bits (Cheat Engine)
12/31/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
I just wanted to share my experience here so do not complain if this tutorial doesn't work for you ..!!! I use win xp 64bit and initially every time I try to attach main.exe always detected by xtrap but I finally found the solution Ok we get on with it to be prepared : 1. Grand Chase 2. CE newest version (i use 6.1) 3. Antivirus (I use Avast free antivirus) 4. Luck Step :
Cheat Engine Failed to attach to the Process. (Error=5)
07/29/2010 - General Coding - 6 Replies
Hi ich wollte in 4 Story nach einem pointer suchen nun habe ich mir die tutorials angeschaut und wie man das macht jedoch habe ich ein problemm den sobald ich rechtsklick auf die addy mache -> Find out what writes to this address kommt folgender error: Cheat Engine Failed to attach to the Process. (Error=5) -> OK -> I Couldn't attach the debugger to this Process! You could try to open the process using the processpicker and try that! If that also doesn't work check if you have debugger...
ATTACH FAILURE (MoonLight Engine failed to attach to the process. (Error=5)
06/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
anyone knows the fix for this? Already tried to tick kernelmode debugger option but when i change values the game crashes.