Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tantra Philippines -- Requests for help making own hacks

Discussion on Tantra Philippines -- Requests for help making own hacks within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tantra Philippines -- Requests for help making own hacks

Anyone who can help me here... i want to have my own Hacking tool capable of duping or rolling back the game.

thanks
Old 03/06/2011, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
no hack requests allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tantra Philippines HACK
04/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Just wanna ask if any of you have a hack for tantra ph? I really need it especially the famous DUPE hack, Thanks in advance
[Request]Tantra Online Hacks?
12/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
There are any Tantra Online Hacks (The Private Server Tantra Extreme) :D if someone got them please share them :D:handsdown: Thx.
Making new items from requests!
08/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 49 Replies
Well ill first start that im looking for a long-term position in a non-hamachi server that isn't binarys, if you need an item maker for your server and it has those specs just pm me or reply here and ill see if i want to join it.... Now i'll start making items until I find a server, just post the item you want here (plz dont make it ridiculous)....Use this template: Name: Type: Level: Stats: Value:
[Request]Stop Making Requests...
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
I hate to complain, but honestly, far to many people make request threads (some disguised as help threads, etc.). For all those that have no clue how to code period, you need to start being a bit more patient, and show some respect to the community. There are some here who are willing to release stuff to the public, but let them decide what they wish to share. Don't keep demanding stuff, it's nobodies job to make a fully working source for you. If anything, get CoEmuV2, or Hybrid's source,...
Please share your Tantra.ph Hacks
06/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
anyone here does have a dupe program in tantra.ph.. let's say in repel.. a program that can create a dupe repel program.. please send us some or please help us.. thank you..