Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SW:TOR - Developerblog about the Imperial Agent

Discussion on SW:TOR - Developerblog about the Imperial Agent within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
SW:TOR - Developerblog about the Imperial Agent

Now that all classes of the upcoming Star Wars MMO "The Old Republic" are public, it is time for BioWare to introduce them in further details. They started with a new developerblog about the Imperial Agent. Alexander Freed, Senior Writer, talks about the secrets in the life of an Imperial Agent, and gives background informations about the undercover-spy of the imperium.

The Imperial Agent is a class that acts from behind the curtain. He spys out conspiracies, gathers secret informations and infiltrates enemies of the sith-imperium. But he is also specialized on killing the enemy, if necessary.

You can find the developersblog here: Star Wars: The Old Republic | Developer Blogs
Attached Thumbnails
SW:TOR - Developerblog about the Imperial Agent-swa.jpg  
Thanks
1 User

Tags
swtor