Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone: Open Beta in January and more invites

Discussion on Hearthstone: Open Beta in January and more invites within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Hearthstone: Open Beta in January and more invites

Now that Blizzards new online trading card game is getting more and more popular, further details on the open beta phase have been announced. The plenty of speculations about the wipe of certain cards and statistics have been swept out of the way as well.

Since the most recent patch, which has been released a few days ago to change some of the cards and solve issues, could potentially cause problems, Blizzard doesn't want to be in a hurry with the open beta and take some time in order to be able to prevent complications.

However, according to an official blog post of Jason Chayes, the open beta is almost here. He also states that everyone who signed up for the beta before December 16 will get their keys today (December 20, 2013). The registration will be available until January 7, 2014, it won't be possible to participate in the closed beta afterwards.
After the mentioned date (January 7, 2014), there will be an open beta, yet the exact date is currently unknown. Once again, to clarify things: The open beta will not start at 07.01.2014, but shortly afterwards. As stated, there won't be another card wipe, so you can keep collecting cards!
If you didn't sign up for the beta yet, you can do that here. To join discussions take a look into the Hearthstone forum.

Attached Thumbnails
Hearthstone: Open Beta in January and more invites-thumb.jpg  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/28/2013, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
i i register at October and i didnt get Keys Guys as u said at 20 Dec O.o
Old 01/01/2014, 12:35   #3

why everyone loves this game ? its totaly timewaster ... i dont know what you find in the game but for me its total f**ked up game -.-
Old 01/02/2014, 06:23   #4

elite*gold: 35
Well, i wanted it so much, before i get it. Its pretty simple, most time you just use cards on which u have mana. I got best tier in ranked easily and think this is not big deal. I was big fan of blizzards, but last year i think that their mind still in 2000 and new developers beat them because adapt much better.
Old 01/13/2014, 18:13   #5

I can't understand how can peoples play this game :/
Old 01/15/2014, 13:17   #6

Hs is fun but hard for playing
Old 01/15/2014, 20:47   #7

elite*gold: 35
Well i began play it again, meta changed a lot, ppl using new strats. So after break i like it, except that a lot of ppl farmed legendary cards and sometimes u meet opp with overpowered deck which is rly hard to win.
Old 01/16/2014, 20:23   #8

elite*gold: 126
Hs is realy good game solo brain no need your team mate brain =) good luck everyone, rush legend rank =)
Old 01/19/2014, 11:30   #9

elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 333/0/0
The link is wrong in the thread.
If you didn't sign up for the beta yet, you can do that here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2014, 15:10   #10

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero810 View Post
The link is wrong in the thread.
If you didn't sign up for the beta yet, you can do that here.
Thanks, I fixed it.

Tags
blizzard, cb, hs