Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warcraft: New information on the movie

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Warcraft: New information on the movie

Everyone who had expected an entirely fictional story in the movie Warcraft, which is set in the same fantasy universe as the video games, will be surprised by Dominic Cooper. It's mainly a human story reflecting the dreadful conditions in our world. The well-known characters will be featured, yet there are going to be a lot of references towards reality.

In an Interview with CraveOnline, Dominic Cooper stated that this concept is supposed to lead to success, as cinematizations of video games haven't been very popular lately. After all, movies are more appealing if you're able to relate to them. For everyone who hasn't heard it yet, the Warcraft movie is said to be released in 2016.

What do you think about the concept? Do you like these references, or would you prefer a different focus?

Attached Thumbnails
Warcraft: New information on the movie-thumb2.jpg  

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
So they are going to use human's instead of the actual characters? That doesn't sound right.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
No Thrall ? No Orcs ? Humans did i get it right ? That's just wrong.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DonaldDuck_ View Post
So they are going to use human's instead of the actual characters? That doesn't sound right.
"Human" used in the above context is supposed to say that they're trying to make the movie as relatable as possible. As mentioned in the inital post, there are going to be the original characters.

Tags
wow