Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playstation 3: Update 4.46 fixes bugs and problems

Discussion on Playstation 3: Update 4.46 fixes bugs and problems within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
Playstation 3: Update 4.46 fixes bugs and problems

Patch 4.45 that has been released by Sony last week lead into complications and problems during boot process making some consoles impractical has now been updated with another patch (4.46), which removes and fixes these problems.

If you are still suffering from the problems because you updated to 4.45, here comes a step-by-step tutorial teaching you how to make your Playstation 3 useable again:

1. Obtain an USB-Stick with at least 195 MB free space on it
2. Connect the stick to your computer and create a new folder called "PS3" and a sub-folder called "UPDATE" (make sure to remove the quotes)
3. Download Patch 4.46 and copy it to the UPDATE-folder
4. Now press and hold the power button on your Playstation 3 for like 15 seconds until you can hear 3 bleep sounds
5. Press the power button again until you can hear a double-bleep sound - your console starts booting in safe mode
6. Now connect the aforementioned USB Stick to your Playstation and select "System-Update" in the menu
7. Press Start and Select on your controller at the same time - this will force the system to perform a restart letting the update process begin
8. Wait a few minutes and the console will boot automatically and you can use it just like before.

Sony mentioned that they fixed every problem with the newest patch and they also think that there won't be any more complications.

Attached Images

Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/28/2013, 08:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Gift Sending Function Added in Gem Store

With the latest update, a new function of sending gift has been introduced in the Gem Stor. Now you can purchase an item in the Store and send it to your friends as a gift. Have a try as soon as possible!

Step 1: select the item you want to give and click the button “purchase as a gift”.

Step 2: the list of your friends and guild members will be loaded automatically. Pick up the recipient. Each time, you can send gifts to 20 persons at most.

Step 3: Leave some messages to the recipient.

Step 4: Click the button “Complete Purchase” and the deal is done.

Your friends will receive the gifts very soon. But you should be noted that not all items in the Gem Store can be sent as a gift. Only those with a mark of an orange box are available

from gameguyz
Thanks
1 User

Tags
fix, patch, playstation