Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxSilkroadLoader5 Beta Testing

Discussion on edxSilkroadLoader5 Beta Testing within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,750
edxSilkroadLoader5 Beta Testing

(Post #105)

Compile Note: If you don't have boost setup or installed, you can make the following change so you no longer need boost.

Open "shared_types.h" and change the code to the following:
Code:
/*
#include <boost/cstdint.hpp>

using boost::uint64_t;
using boost::uint32_t;
using boost::uint16_t;
using boost::uint8_t;

using boost::int64_t;
using boost::int32_t;
using boost::int16_t;
using boost::int8_t;
*/

typedef unsigned __int64 uint64_t;
typedef unsigned int uint32_t;
typedef unsigned short uint16_t;
typedef unsigned char uint8_t;

typedef signed __int64 int64_t;
typedef signed int int32_t;
typedef signed short int16_t;
typedef signed char int8_t;
About:

It's back! edxSilkroadLoader has been updated quite a bit since its last release. Here is a short list of major changes:
* Updated loader directory management
* Integrated DLL patches into the Loader interface
* Updated English patch logic (does not work on ISRO)
* Added some patch/locale checking to the Loader to prevent obvious errors.
* Using new PK2Reader code (see my new !)

Hackshield/XTrap/Gameguard detect this loader and will disconnect you!

Just some standard disclaimers:
- Silkroad versions that implement custom protections will more than likely prevent the loader from working right. Hackshield will probably be updated to block this version eventually as well.
- As different versions begin to implement different features, some patches might not work on all versions like they used to. For example, KSRO's input hook changed.
- Use loaders at your own risk!

Instructions:
Quote:
You may run edxSilkroadLoader5.exe from any folder as long as edxSilkroadDll5.dll is also in that directory.

Vista/Win7 users should *Run As Administrator*

Step 1: Configure Silkroad Directories

Add: Allows you to select a new directory. If the directory already exists you will get an error.

Refresh: Reloads the current directories. Useful if you updated a Silkroad directory while the tool was running.

Open: Opens the path to the selected Silkroad directory.

Remove: Removes the selected Silkroad directory. This action cannot be undone.

Step 2: Select Gateway Server

Simply choose the Division and Host servers you wish to login with.

Step 3: Configure Patches

English Patch: Does not work for ISRO.

Multiclient: Patchless multiclient. Does not work with Hackshield.

Debug Console: Useful for checking patching errors.

Hook Input: Does not work for KSRO. Allows you to use /min and /exit.

Nude Patch: kekeke

Zoom Hack: Infinite zoom out.

Korean Captcha Hook: Allows you to use KoreanCaptchaGenerator for KSRO's image code.

NOP Hackshield: Patches out Hackshield loading. Only useful for development tasks.

Swear Filter: Be careful with this one, people can screenshot you!

Redirect Gateway Server: Redirects the GatewayServer connection. Useful for development.

Redirect Agent Server: Redirects all other connections. You have to enable the previous option to use this one. Most people should not need this.

Step 4: Start the Client

Open Config File: Opens the folder containing the configuration file for edxSilkroadLoader5

Launch!: Starts the client.
Screens:

Virus Scan:

Downloads:

Change Log:
Version 0_1: Initial version
Version 0_2:
Version 0_3:

I have tested using KSRO, ISRO, and RSRO myself on WinXP and ISRO on Vista and so far it looks ok. This is a new project using a lot of new code, so please report any bugs or inconsistencies and I'll work on getting everything ironed out this week! Thanks for any help in testing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip edxSilkroadLoader5_0_3.zip (3.30 MB, 22758 views)
Thanks
107 Users
Old 08/09/2010, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
would be cool if you implement the english patch logic that sebastien figured out!
which works on rsro etc too...
i just forgot his name on stealthex...
eh wait i got it...
bootdisk!

but since everybody wants me to say it:

#approved!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/09/2010, 05:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
ksro working?
Old 08/09/2010, 05:47   #4

Tested in KSRO. It works! However, I get disconnected every 3-5 minutes with NOP hackshield option. I guess KSRO has some kind of built in detection tool that forces d/c without hackshield.
Old 08/09/2010, 07:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbyun View Post
Tested in KSRO. It works! However, I get disconnected every 3-5 minutes with NOP hackshield option. I guess KSRO has some kind of built in detection tool that forces d/c without hackshield.
Yes, I've replied to your PM but the NOP Hackshield option is strictly for developers who do not want Hackshield loaded for testing. For example, anyone working on a ISRO/KSRO based emulator would want that option enabled so their users are not inconvenienced by Hackshield. Rather than having to manually edit a client and redistribute it, the loader will take care of it. It is not a Hackshield bypass by any means. Alternatively, if you want to do some client related stuff in OllyDbg in game, you can have up to the 3+ mins or so before you will be D/C'ed so you can work fast without having to worry about Hackshield messing up the debugger.

One last thing I should mention is that it does seem Hackshield detects similarly named "edx" tools, so you might be better off using ResHack to change titles to help avoid detection, but they could easily detect anything in the client if they wanted to. So if you do still get disconnected after 10mins or so while running this, then there's not much use for it aside from dev purposes, since you'd need a Hackshield bypass to get around it (something of which could not be made public either).

I've found a way to kind of get around detection issues, but it'd only be a matter of time for them to update to redetect if it was used heavily. If anyone is interested, look for a software protection suite to protect the exe and dll of any tools after changing the title. By doing this, I've managed to get around a detection issue I've had with my proxy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2010, 09:43   #6

Thanks But; it how use ibot , where path seend? or how use ibot:S
Old 08/09/2010, 15:04   #7

would be so awesome if it could change the weather, i just love grinding in the snow. lol.
anyways good job
Old 08/09/2010, 16:39   #8

thank you very much pushedx
convenience of people ask me. edximagedecoder of how to use it?
Old 08/09/2010, 20:22   #9

very very thanks
Old 08/10/2010, 06:09   #10

don't working in ksro always dc
Old 08/11/2010, 01:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoc123 View Post
Thanks But; it how use ibot , where path seend? or how use ibot:S
I will re-add that patch for the next update if it is still needed. I will try to post an update soon, but I am working on updating some other things during this time as well.

Quote:
don't working in ksro always dc
It will work in ISRO and KSRO, if you change the title (use something random or blank via ResHack) and use a software protection tool to generate a different binary that Hackshield can't search the signature of. Using Demo for example, I've been able to get around all detection. However, using the Demo version means you cannot run the files on any other PC, so that is why I am not uploading "protected" files.

I will write a short guide on how to do that later when I get some time. It seems to be working nice so far.

Quote:
thank you very much pushedx
convenience of people ask me. edximagedecoder of how to use it?
For the Korean image code tool, you can refer back to an (at the end of the first post).

Source will be included eventually after I get some more stuff cleaned up and tested for anyone interested.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2010, 05:40   #12

VSRO it work, but when i check zoomhack or multiclient or nudepack --> (3->5minute) game disconnect (
Old 08/11/2010, 09:26   #13

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
I will re-add that patch for the next update if it is still needed. I will try to post an update soon, but I am working on updating some other things during this time as well.
Tnx , We are waiting new version(attached patch seed) for ibot
Old 08/11/2010, 18:01   #14

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadablond View Post
VSRO it work, but when i check zoomhack or multiclient or nudepack --> (3->5minute) game disconnect (
xtrap is a pain in the ******
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2010, 17:19   #15

yap xtrap is a very badboy D
but where is your usually source drew?
lulz anyway the loader is usefull for some guys i just dont need it