Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalBrothers [BETA TESTING]

Discussion on CabalBrothers [BETA TESTING] within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CabalBrothers [BETA TESTING]

Hi all,

it was a big mistake to do this topic+forum..I know now it was a big mistake for me.
And srry to all cuz all must w8 fo this.I'm very very sorry to adekz server to cuz i wasn't loyal to it and i quit it for this fake server.

Sorry to all cuz all must w8

PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC 4 EVER!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 17:15   #2

forcium droping its lame/reborn system the same...no nothing to thanx for....an other lame server made for hacking >_>
Old 12/28/2008, 17:18   #3

Vip3ra you don't like it don't fking post ... the server will be great i guarantee . Ppl worked hard for it . We are waiting you at open beta and hope you enjoy . Thanks
Old 12/28/2008, 17:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3ra View Post
forcium droping its lame/reborn system the same...no nothing to thanx for....an other lame server made for hacking >_>
Yeah i know why...You have your own pserver or u was having one...So u write it's lame
Old 12/28/2008, 18:32   #5

i didnt had 1 so dunno ho lied you that bad... its already a server with rb system (cabal.mmogreat) that its full of laggers/hackers and so on....all rb's system are the same and will remain

@kiro....i can say what ever i want(not injuring) so you dont need to jump on me and tell me what to do just because they made you g.m on that server...again lame
Old 12/28/2008, 18:40   #6

Quote:
i didnt had 1 so dunno ho lied you that bad... its already a server with rb system (cabal.mmogreat) that its full of laggers/hackers and so on....all rb's system are the same and will remain

@kiro....i can say what ever i want(not injuring) so you dont need to jump on me and tell me what to do just because they made you g.m on that server...again lame
lol you are a flamer!!
I can give kiro an administrator if i will cuz he's more friendly than u ever!
And u mean Divine cabal is perfect haha 30% online time lolz!!
Man fix it first then flame here haha!!
Old 12/28/2008, 18:42   #7

No vip3ra you can't do whatever you want . There are rules on this forum and one of them is "don't flame" . And you are flaming our server .... And i'm not supporting the server because they made me GM and because you are just a spammer who thinks he's the best (and i know this because you are romanian and half of our nation is like this) ... NOW THAT IS LAME !
Old 12/28/2008, 18:46   #8

We have now some problem cuz the Website designner isn't online and the owner too.
So please w8 now i'll post it here when will the beta server get opened!

So srry for this just w8 for news!
Old 12/28/2008, 19:18   #9

how i wan to dl the patch..at where i can find it..pls quick reply it..i like to try ur server ^^
Old 12/28/2008, 19:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunz View Post
how i wan to dl the patch..at where i can find it..pls quick reply it..i like to try ur server ^^

Please w8 the owner must go online cuz we must to talk!! So please w8 for news!
Old 12/28/2008, 19:28   #11

hi . i don't want to flame or anything else . i am romanian like kiro4kuro and i am proud that he is GM on this server . But from what i saw on others servers that i played the rebornsistem sucks . if you will have 10reborns you own everything.... i think that without reborn the server would be 99% perfect for every1 . GL with the beta , i'll be there too & some1 call the owner we want to play :P
Old 12/28/2008, 19:32   #12

Yeah we too xD kiro said maybe is better to off rb system... We will see!!
Old 12/28/2008, 19:35   #13

conan...if you dont know why the server its half of day opend dont talk...and im not talking about just this server...and about all of them ho have reborn system...give him administrator...i dont care....it shoud make me get sad or emo?? dont think so...because i will know by now how much this server will stand up...gl with the server(still you can)

keep arguing what i say because my d**k enlarge by post to post ...jeez
Old 12/28/2008, 19:39   #14

only Owner comes online he gives the ip we can have online the server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2008, 23:09   #15

Quote:
conan...if you dont know why the server its half of day opend dont talk...and im not talking about just this server...and about all of them ho have reborn system...give him administrator...i dont care....it shoud make me get sad or emo?? dont think so...because i will know by now how much this server will stand up...gl with the server(still you can)

keep arguing what i say because my d**k enlarge by post to post ...jeez
1. Get a life.
2. Don't like the server, why keep spamming the thread?
3. Dunno. (Guess just wanted to say that you should GTFO out of this thread).
4. Obey the **** rules. Thats why they are written.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread