Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO Event - Monster Invasion Sept 16 Thurs 19:00-22:00

Discussion on RSRO Event - Monster Invasion Sept 16 Thurs 19:00-22:00 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSRO Event - Monster Invasion Sept 16 Thurs 19:00-22:00

September 16

Zeus - from 19:00 to 20:00

Venus - c 20:00 to 21:00

Artemis - from 21:00 to 22:00

Players will destroy several teams of monsters, then fight with the army are led invasion Hooley Ching.

09/14/2010, 14:24
Gen. Chiang again went to the window. Night reigned come into its own, and the faint light of city lights just picked some fragments of the street from the impenetrable darkness. At the heart of an old warrior was alarming. Mr Shi patiently waited a few minutes, then continued:
- If you have no objection, I would like to return to our subject - Shi was well aware of interlocutor. - What is the probability that the rumors were true?
- This is not a rumor. We used all available resources, even attracted mercenaries - General frowned slightly, as if voiced by step, its improper position. - How can we trust the people who work just for money?
Face Adviser remained indifferent, even though at heart he really hated this narrow-minded martinet.
- General, with all due respect, they had obtained the basic information - Adviser Shi paused for a moment, then added: - Back to the main issue.
- The invasion is expected in a few days. Doubt no more, - Jiang hesitated. - Analysts say that there are four possible point of breakthrough, and three of them we can block. So she had no choice but to accept battle on our terms.
- Sounds good. What worries you, Mr. Jiang? - However, the answer to this question Shi and knew so well.
- I do not like, which again will have to rely on these pilgrims Silk Road - General sighed wearily. - Yes, a third of them - notorious robbers, to which even I did not dare to turn back.
- First, you will not be there, and secondly, that much more important - they do an excellent job with their work.
- I know. The concentration of its forces will increase gradually, and this means that this ad will not begin immediately. It will take about half an hour to accumulate enough energy to call the main units, - the face of the general appeared smile. - Counselor, you are sure they will cope?
- I have no doubt these people. Perhaps they do not pace at parades, but behind each of them - not one hundred bloody battles. In the end, they were real children of this world who can protect him better than them?

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2010, 07:23   #2

dawm, im too low. but thnx anyway
Old 09/15/2010, 09:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Same, just 39..
Old 09/15/2010, 12:33   #4

Received Thanks: 2,330
I didn't announced it, because I do not recommend you to go in this event...
Thanks
1 User