Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] about Weapon Texture

Discussion on [Question] about Weapon Texture within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] about Weapon Texture

Hi epvpers member. anyone knows where i can find the weapon texture to make the weapon glossy, more lights texture,? Or maybe it need. To edit i. The source.

Sori for my bad english,. Thnx in advance
Old 02/23/2016, 10:26   #2

In 3ds max -> material editor, get the texture of your model using the pipette then in the bottom of the editor there should be an option where u can set the glossiness
Old 02/23/2016, 18:04   #3

Any link where i can download 3ds max?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] New Weapon Texture GR1
03/12/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
A new weapon texture for elitepvpers users: http://i.epvpimg.com/rp4kh.png VirusTotal password: giorgosrodos1
Texture Weapon
06/15/2014 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to know, how to change the texture of weapons. I've download Granny Viewer but i think it's not with this software =/ Can you help me guys ? Thanks ! Danke !
c3 Helmet and Weapon mesh/texture bug
11/24/2012 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Same as the title says i have some problem with custom made headgears (helmet and weapon) and trying to add that to conquer online. Ill post some screenshots later on. Ill try to give you some details first about the items and which programs i used for making it, and converting them. 1. For modeling i was using Autodesk Maya. 2. For the texture i used UVLayout v2. 3. Used Biturn with c3 support 4. Used 3dmax for final test with 3ds not with obj file for the converting part.. After...
Weapon weird texture, help please
05/03/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can anyone help me solve this problem of texture? http://www.mlive2.net/images/weapon_textura.jpg http://www.mlive2.net/images/weapon_textura2.jpg item item_list
weapon's c3 and texture?
09/10/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, i hope u can help me, i wanna know how can i know the texture and the mesh used by a weapon, i tried searching by mesh number in some files but i can't find them, any1 knows?