Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Start position new players.

Discussion on Changing Start position new players. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Start position new players.

Hi Elitepvpers,

Well i am willing to change the starting position where new players are spawned.

So what i did was make an new char store the position with (9)
Opend up the source find the lines with the starting positions
Changed it Rebuild it

But its still is starting inside Flaris. I also made an obj(Begin) with beast in the new map that i want as an starting point but still it wont work.

Am i missing something out or am i just plain stupid at this point.

With kind regards.
Old 11/18/2013, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 23
DbManager.cpp

search for:
Quote:
DWORD dwWorldID = WI_WORLD_MADRIGAL;
change it to your new map.. was it so difficult?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2013, 07:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
pff and why i looked in stupid places dont know. But at least everything is changed now.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Start position
05/05/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Can anybody say how i can change firt login position( for example: you will start on the bridge in Jinno) I would like to change this on another map. But I cannot use a quest. I would like to remove Pyongmo map. Can anybody say how i can change first login position withnout quest to me? Thanks. Kind Regards CZEboy.
[Frage] Start Position ändern?
08/08/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 14 Replies
Huhu, habe mal ne kleine Frage an euch: Wie kann ich die einlogg Position nach dem Charakter create ändern? Habs aus anderen Threads mit Beast/DB probiert hat jedoch nicht geklappt und im Source habe ich bis jetzt noch nichts passendes geunden ._. Würde mich über eine schnelle Antwort sehr freuen^^ mfg NightCore
[vSRO] Start Position
06/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hey, I'm trying to change the start position of every newchar, but cant really figure out how, any hint or tutorial out there? cant find any ;o
Start Player Position
04/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi Weis einer wo man die Start Player Position verendern kann oder wie man es machen kann? Mangos v0.3.7.5 danke
changing position in CheatEngine
03/01/2009 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
i found the addresses of the position i mean the numbers upleft the screen but when i change it i fail :) lo ok i want to make a program that can change this value to change th player position and bypass DMA if possible help me plz peace and brb