Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start position

Discussion on Start position within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Start position

Can anybody say how i can change firt login position( for example: you will start on the bridge in Jinno) I would like to change this on another map. But I cannot use a quest. I would like to remove Pyongmo map. Can anybody say how i can change first login position withnout quest to me?

Thanks.

Kind Regards CZEboy.
Old 05/05/2013, 11:04   #2

Look Bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 12:18   #3

Wink

Thank you very much !

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by .RazerX View Post
Look Bro
By the way, What´s the difference between g_create_position and g_create_position_canada. And difference between g_start_position and g_create_map ?

Thanks
Old 05/05/2013, 13:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZEboy View Post
By the way, What´s the difference between g_create_position and g_create_position_canada.
I Have No Idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZEboy View Post
And difference between g_start_position and g_create_map ?
Thanks
g_start_position : is the respawn position in the town...

g_create_map : I Have No Idea Either...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 14:50   #5

Smile

Okey, thank you

Tags
change position, login, position, start position

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Frage] Start Position ändern?
08/08/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 14 Replies
Huhu, habe mal ne kleine Frage an euch: Wie kann ich die einlogg Position nach dem Charakter create ändern? Habs aus anderen Threads mit Beast/DB probiert hat jedoch nicht geklappt und im Source habe ich bis jetzt noch nichts passendes geunden ._. Würde mich über eine schnelle Antwort sehr freuen^^ mfg NightCore
[vSRO] Start Position
06/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hey, I'm trying to change the start position of every newchar, but cant really figure out how, any hint or tutorial out there? cant find any ;o
looking for a GM position
07/31/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Im currently looking for a GM position on any server. I know all the gm codes and am very friendly and run events for players always. I also dont favor sides. I'm also strict if i have to be if a player acts up. Please pm me and anyone requires a GM. ~TacticalNukez
Start Player Position
04/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi Weis einer wo man die Start Player Position verendern kann oder wie man es machen kann? Mangos v0.3.7.5 danke
Looking For Position
08/18/2009 - Zero - 2 Replies
hey everyone :) names connor and as i just recently put down my eo server after 6 months of hard work i want to stay in the game so to speak. im pretty much done with coding for eo but i would like to get on a team for a zero server. i know c++ coding and c# with the addition of visual for both. you can either pm me on here or pm my msn [email protected] i will do it totally for free (just keeps me busy and i enjoy coding) i can do..alot to say the least haha dont pm me if you arent...