Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Craftsman - FFXIV Tools Pack

Discussion on FFXIV Craftsman - FFXIV Tools Pack within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/17/2012, 00:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
There aren't any risks to reading memory which don't exist with other software. Specifically, those risks are that SE could potentially download all bots and create signature scanners just like cheaters can for games (or like antivirus programs do for viruses).

As for the remainder bar, you could make a program with a heuristic/AI behavior that would identify the remainder bar starting value for each fish, then jig the appropriate location (or not, if the fish is undesirable). If two fish had the same initial remainder, you probably wouldn't have any way to fix it though.
thanks for all the great info, and again, you guys do give a lot of info away. I will still stick to non memory reading or writing apps/bots/programs, even though a lot of you see pixel bots as primitive, I see them as being as close to a person at the keyboard as possible.
But again, huge respect is given to you guys.
Old 02/17/2012, 00:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xivhelper View Post
SE could potentially download all bots and create signature scanners just like cheaters can for games
Blizzard does so.

Quote:
that we have 100% jig locations identified
Yep, i heard this idea. But we need volunteer to create a base for all 3 gathering jobs. With not even graphical but digit result for reminder value.

I saw something like that on mooglebox for mining and harvest, but only with graphical analisys.

Quote:
I would personally avoid writing to game memory for online games
My tool only reads memory, keypresses are send through direct input. It is enough to make it work while tabbed. The reason i avoid memory writing is similar to yours.

Well, update is coming.

Update 2.19! Added Runner and !

Old 02/19/2012, 06:30   #18

A little update.
  • Craftsman's UI reworked
  • updated
  • Added Premium features: HQ crafting and Crafting sequences
  • Runner's algorithm reworked

Do you need leve support?
Old 02/19/2012, 19:25   #19

Not that my opinion will matter but here goes anyway...

If people choose to charge for something then that is fine by me. I am motivated to provide something because I generally cannot afford to pay people since I am still in that starving student mode.

If someone is willing to pay you then more power to you.

The NetMind is full of information and full of people who repackage it and make money. Someday I might be so lucky.

In the end I will give my stuff away for free which includes the source code. But that is how I operate.

Now I just hope I have not offended anyone I might ask for advice, hints, or help.

SC