Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Bot

Discussion on FFXIV Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV Bot

Hi, I have been reading these forums for a long time but this is my first post. Didn't know if anyone knows about this mmoviper place, they have put out their FFXIV bot, it is a Hunting/Gathering Bot. Basically you set up your spells/skills and tell it what to hunt/gather and let it run. It runs good, I ran it all night and when I woke up in the morning it was still going. They have some videos on youtube showing it.

Screenshots:
Old 03/01/2011, 23:51   #2

I and many others are sorry for buying this "bot". I've been botting myself in several (about 5-7) mmorpgs and this viper bot is the lamest ever.

The cons are :
- no heal function
- 1st person camera makes bot very slow and a high chance of being spotted by other players
- the priority is all messed up, no real use of it
- Range options are not working properly

This is the least i though of.

When i was buying this piece of .. i didn't fully realise that Viper FF XIV bot is ok only for hunting mobs that are 10++ levels lower than you.

Even for money-making by killing low lvl mobs this bot sucks due to it's slowliness.

I've been sitting over an hour trying to make 30 lvl Conjurer killing blue-green mobs with using all the necessary skills/buffs and i is impossible task for viper bot.

That all. Thank you for stealing our money pal !
Old 03/09/2011, 09:29   #3

not a battle bot

I have finished my working fishing and crafting helpers for patch 1.16.
you can see them at
My helpers use a virtual keyboard input system called AutoHotKey and sends the inputs to the FFXIV window. It will check it’s state by searching certain images on screen that I have told it to. The images are with the helper and only work with the correct (default) FFXIV screen colors and settings.
Old 04/06/2011, 21:25   #4

free new bot

To show how easy my programs are to use, I am giving one away free.
I made a class changer bot at xivhelper.webs.com and this can be used multiple times to make class changers for all classes with one click. It takes all 50 macros and moves them into one easy to set up program. I will give this away free to any one the becomes a member on my site.

You can see the video here.

Tags
ffxiv bot mmoviper