Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server]GlobalFFXI Released

Discussion on [Server]GlobalFFXI Released within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Server]GlobalFFXI Released

download this patch and stick in your files supposing u guys know how to do the rest

10views no replys?

results in spoiler
Old 03/08/2010, 07:09   #2

nice job, so are you working on fixing anything?

Theres skillbugs galore.
Old 03/08/2010, 07:14   #3

and ummm btw the connection dont work no more lol
Old 03/08/2010, 14:12   #4

oh yeh i moved sorry i forgot to say

well i need to first get my cds they got shipped then i need to figure out what to do this is my first ff xi private server
Old 03/09/2010, 10:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s01work View Post
oh yeh i moved sorry i forgot to say

well i need to first get my cds they got shipped then i need to figure out what to do this is my first ff xi private server
Take a week to fool around with it, all the server commands are in the text pads, Additional programs inside are for further development, and ps, it requires scripts out the ***. the pol utils is for obtaining item/skill/quest/everything IDs, theres a program inside that converts .wav into .bgm for adding music into zones that have none. 6.4 as I know it was the last dragon of the teams fruits. And any further development for it from anyone is vastly appreciated since most the team quit to go "make their own game" from what i can tell its about 85% complete from fully working, and with the right "scripts" and database altercation it would be 100% fully working.

Also make sure you have access to capture ips logging in and block ips SE has been known to use narcs which is why alot of work with the project has been shut down.

I honestly hope that the files get spammed to as many people that can host as possible. The only way to overcome them is to zerg. No one can stop the zerg.
Old 05/24/2010, 21:18   #6

Any update news? Thanks.
Old 05/25/2010, 21:39   #7

All the files got taken down from the looks of it.
Old 07/22/2010, 20:41   #8

thanks!
Old 08/13/2010, 23:21   #9

How does it work?!

I have no account...
Old 08/14/2010, 02:47   #10

I'd like to join a working private server, mostly so I can maybe find some help on putting together my own. I have tons of pxi files, database info, and scripts but everything I seem to try, messes something else up. I have 1 that runs where spells don't work. Then I have another where the spells work but the mobs won't move, and weapon delay is like 999. I know there's some way I can use what I have and make it work, it's just that the script files are confusing. I know you know more about this than most Regicide, is there anyway you can maybe explain how to compile using scripts? Do they have to be in the folder when I build the project? I've also been experiencing some database problems, I guess some new stuff has been introduced that the database wasn't ready for. I keep getting errors with zone_settings. I have 2 updates for this, but no matter if it's the original DB, the first update from 01/21/10, or the second from 02/03/10 (I think those dates are right...) they still throw errors at me in both the MySQL and the Server.exe I compiled. I can tell I'm getting close, but I do not know how to script or read code. I only really know how to build it. So any help would be awesomesauce.
Old 08/14/2010, 03:00   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketsoldier View Post
How does it work?!

I have no account...
You have to get the full game, which is around 10 gigs nowadays, you can find it on bittorrent. But, you HAVE to update which requires about 6+ hours of your life. There are some downloads on a different thread, where you can replace some files in the game directory, to "update" but all this really does is break the files, so you can actually enter PlayOnline and select "Check Files" then "Fix" Final Fantasy itself so that it forces the 6 hour + update. But in order to make PlayOnline do that, while you're installing you must select that you have an existing account. When you're all done, you can make a phony account where you just type numbers, like 12345678 for the name and 12345678 for the pass. You can then go in and check the files, and fix them.

After you get that incredibly painful step out of the way, you can download pXI 0.6.4 and mXI 7.1. There are SEVERAL links for them in a different thread on this site, so go look for them. Um, I also posted a guide on that thread, I just don't know what it's called. I do know there are now 16 pages worth of valuable information on it, so read through it's entirety and hopefully you will be able to do this with little or no more questions. Oh yah, another thing, Randomguy has a youtube video that's very helpful on setting up a database. I am about to upload a video showing how to build the src files to create your own .exe for the server. So, ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG Keep this **** alive.
Old 09/01/2010, 23:45   #12

Thanks!!