Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MrWildRabbit (English)

Discussion on MrWildRabbit (English) within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instructions:
Before you start you'll need:
1. You need Mr.Wild Rabbit (You can download below)
|Your gonna need namechanger for this to work|
2. The monster you're claiming. duh..
3. The kind of placeholder, or their name. (Not really necessary)

Note: All the numbers in the examples will be diffrent totally.

Let's get started!

1.) Open Mr. wild rabbit. Then after, run around the camp for maybe 30sec - 1 min.
2.) Click on search, in the watch list your name code will be there. (Note: don't delete the first number that is there, because that number means you, and it will be the centre of the radar)

3.) After go through the list and look for the monster you're camping. And notice in my example that after looking at leaping lizzy. The 5 lizards that are above of Leaping Lizzy's name are the placeholders.

4.) After finding the placeholders and the NM.......double-click on thier names and they will appear on your watch list.
5.) After adding them all, click on on "Watch These".

6.) After that you'r radar will pop-up.
7.) Click on "On" under the rader switch
8.) You'll see the Placeholders and the Nm on the radar. Using the key-
|Red= Poped, Blue=Claimed, and Grey=Dead| You'll be able to know when the placeholder are ready to kill. (Note: The Y-axis on the rader is equivalent to North and South in the game.)

BTW: for an NM like Leaping lizzy you'll find them on the list twice because they have 2 different addresses in the game.

Finished!!
It's been done. MrWildRabbit as an english version. Enjoy!

Note: You have to update the offsets in the .ini file. They are not up to date.

Ps. As my request, I'd like some opinions here about this )
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-23-1142799668.ibf (119.9 KB, 1883 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/20/2006, 00:03   #2

OMG MAKE LOVE TO ME...
Old 03/20/2006, 02:33   #3

does this warp to the NM, or basically just tell you it has popped?
Old 03/20/2006, 08:40   #4

Awesome, me luvs it! Now I actually know what I'm clicking on, lol.

Admin: Delete my "MrWildRabbit(JP)" thread if you'd like and sticky this one.
Old 03/20/2006, 15:25   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaytonBigsby@Mar 20 2006, 02:33
does this warp to the NM, or basically just tell you it has popped?
It tells you where the NM popped in the zone and automaticly tracks it on the radar so you can see where to go. If you want to warp to the NM, put Mr.Argus on with this, select the NM with NPC.exe, add it to Argus(if you already haven't) and when the NM pops, just push "To Mob" on Mr.Argus and you'll get there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2006, 22:41   #6

Hey guys, I downloaded this, used the name changer and all..but whenever I hit "search", it freezes the program. What should I do? My config is..

[Setting]
WindowName = FFXiApp - Windower Enabled
PlayerName1 = Gabeone
PlayerName2 = Player 2
PlayerName3 = Player 3
TimerInterval = 200
[OFFSET]
INITCODE = 0x12ED60
PCMAP = 0x3C5498
NPCMAP = 0x3C4898
TARGETINFO = 0x419B04
OWNPOSITION = 0x3C41DC

But i tried it with player 2 and 3 as "unknownplayer" instead, and it still didn't work.
Old 03/20/2006, 23:23   #7

[OFFSET]
INITCODE = 0x126E30
PCMAP = 0x3D9158
NPCMAP = 0x3D8558
TARGETINFO = 0x42D7CC
OWNPOSITION = 0x3D7E9C

those are the correct offsets, in mrwildrabbit there is 0x infront of every offset. As I told in the first post the offsets need to be updated, these are the latest ones.
Old 03/23/2006, 01:26   #8

so it tells your where it will pop NEXT or where it popped last time it died?

sry to sound stupid :?
Old 03/23/2006, 16:40   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by shezzy@Mar 23 2006, 01:26
so it tells your where it will pop NEXT or where it popped last time it died?
No, it shows the NM on the radar exactly the time when the NM pops. It doesn't tell you where or when it pops in advance. Note, this is not a packet sniffing program. Think of this like a widescan without rng sub or main job, that only shows things you want to see Tho the range isn't as wide as widescan has.
Old 03/23/2006, 20:34   #10

If someone could make this like the FFXIapp where its always on top and you can set it see through i swear i would come drive out to where they are and give them a hug.
Old 03/23/2006, 20:57   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by csball@Mar 23 2006, 20:34
If someone could make this like the FFXIapp where its always on top and you can set it see through i swear i would come drive out to where they are and give them a hug.
I'm using for that!
Old 03/24/2006, 01:41   #12

Nice guide and good job with translating Mrwildrabbit...
Old 03/24/2006, 22:15   #13

Thanks, now im all set, ill be using this nonstop ^^
Old 03/26/2006, 07:12   #14

i was wondering about the radar on this program. The way the program is working for me is it will only show that a mob/nm has popped if I am somewhat in the area they have popped. I have it set to view up to 150m. But it appears that the radar only pics up the popped mob if I'm within at least 10-50m from it. Is this normal?
Old 03/26/2006, 15:39   #15

i have a slight problem with this program. My Offsets are up to date as far as i am aware, however when i click the 'Search' button to find local mobs, its so sweet F all...any clues?