Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomic Cheats Is No More

Discussion on Atomic Cheats Is No More within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atomic Cheats Is No More

It appears Atomic Cheats is no more. Their Website is suspended or removed. The bot no longer works. Before I updated the bot to see if maybe it still worked, it would error out when connecting to server. I believe Dodgy jumped ship and left his whole customer base without any warning or heads up to find an alternate solution. I have emailed him twice this week without a response and now trying to find another solution.

If anyone knows of another bot suggestion they have tested and works, I would love to hear it. I truly feel sorry for anyone who bought a lifetime warranty from dodgy. He had a great bot which was going strong for awhile but it seems he stopped caring about his customer base awhile back, even though he had been updating when possible. The update times kept getting bigger and bigger as the more Square Enix updated their game.

Sorry for the large thread but I am very disappointed and thought I would make a post on my thoughts and feelings about atomic cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2014, 03:54   #2

i was a atomic user as well. i managed to get atomic working but not fully by injecting codes and forcing the main form to appear. but the only thing working is radar, onevent and navigation. since farming doesnt work anymore, i switched to xiclaim. xiclaim is not 100% smooth like atomic but its working with a little bug often. heads up that it crashes pol sometimes but xiclaim is your best bet as of now if you are looking for a allinone type tool
Old 06/30/2014, 07:11   #3

Is there a subscription involved for xclaim? Does it have a powerlevel/fishing bot as well?
Old 09/11/2014, 13:58   #4

I recently purchased the source code, domains, payment vender accounts etc for atomic ffxi tool. I have setup a new website www.odinbot.com where I will be heavily modifying the source code to make the bot better, but for now I'm currently just trying to fix it so that we have a working bot. I'm about 50% complete and I expect to have it ready by tomorrow. I will release to original version just so we have something to use, while at the same time modifying it and redesigning everything. It will still be a paid bot but I don't expect to make any profit, just enough funds to keep the website running, and when the new bot is fully completed it will not cost any extra. Please join up as I will open the forums for posting soon to help with development.
Old 06/01/2015, 13:54   #5

Website down