Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MrWildRabbit (English)

Discussion on MrWildRabbit (English) within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old 04/14/2008, 13:06   #91

elite*gold: 0
Tis amazing!
Old 01/04/2009, 08:08   #92

.ibf ... what the **** is this, i cant open it or find anything to open it.
Old 01/09/2009, 13:07   #93

thread is dead can you please delete, links are busted and honestly outdated.
Old 06/11/2009, 22:44   #94

Can someone please send me the link so i can download this. i cant seem to find it
Old 07/20/2011, 04:13   #95

new offset?
Old 08/09/2012, 02:04   #96

anyone use this still?
Old 08/28/2012, 13:26   #97

Why can i not download this? or am i having a fail moment haha
Old 02/21/2014, 16:32   #98

ur not get banned for this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
Problems with mrwildrabbit
02/24/2007 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
Just downloaded the english version of MWR and wondering what's wrong with it. It's only a few days after the maintenance but i don't think anything was updated. Basically i'm running windower, and have the name set right. I have the ini configured properly (top part) but I guess the prog/offsets are outdated now. It's evidentally doing something, because it'll load up a bunch of junk, but it'll all be gibberish and like another poster said wierd percents like 6 or 127 etc. DOesn't even...
MrWildRabbit (recent version) REQUEST
11/04/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
I have looked through and tried the many different versions of MrWildRabbit including the Japanese and English versions with a good amount of offsets. It could be that I have somehow been using the wrong offsets per version but other than that I am completely lost.... Does anyone have or been using a version of this recently ... as in later than the october patch?? The main error I am getting with the versions I have tried is just that when it loads, and i click search to find mobs around...
MrWildRabbit(JP)
07/19/2006 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
After hours and hours of searching I found this program. You'll need to update the offsets in it, I don't think they are working and I don't know the new ones. I'm hoping someone can find them and/or translate this program. Forgot to mention I'm still looking for an English version, if I find one I will post it shortly after.
MrWildRabbit
02/25/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Post it here if you have it, no other threads seem to have it, or have a working url to it. This hack can show where (and when?) a NM pops, on your map/radar. Extremely useful. Would be nice to have a recent version of it posted here. Thanks. UPDATE: Nevermind, I found out the program and it's posted on the other FFXI forum. You can delete this post.