Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connect website to server

Discussion on Connect website to server within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connect website to server

Hello guys,

I have one concern today... and that is, how to connect my website to the server. I have searched about this both in google and here and both combined, and I found some old threads, but the screenshots are taken down, so it is rather not helpful anymore.

1. Do I need different hosting server for the website, other than the vps I have?
2. If not so necessary, then how to do it?
3. Do you have any websites that sells php websites that you can recommend?

---> I have heard about the "wamp" thingy, from the thread I said above, and I also read some other in google (but not related to any tq games, so I assumed different configuration).

---> I am new in this connecting stuff, altho I have been developing sites, but I only use wordpress platform. So please, no flaming or telling me noob, cause I really am (no offense, but every time I saw a noob thread, expert people just flamed it). If you can help me out here or point me to a working thread that answers the same thing, it would be appreciated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to connect the registeration website to the database ?
09/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello .. I've working website on my static ip .. and everything is ok I can register accounts and add silks blabla I use WampServer which is super slow and it's another problem also .. looking for a solution so I have website xxx.com .. so I wanted to connect those files in my wamp directory which is located in C directory .. to that website how can I do that ?
SBOT CANT CONNECT TO BOTSERVER OR WEBSITE PLS HELP !!
08/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi i have seen the guide on fixing this issue but i was unable to resolve it, i cannot connect to the bot cave website and the botserver so the bot wont work, i tried going to my brothers house, it worked for abit then did the same thing, (didnt let me log on to either) i use wifi on a laptop and it worked when i took my laptop to his then stopped, there is no reason why they would ban my ip... ive tried restarting my router, resetting it, using wired connection and disabling my fire walls, i...
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
connect failed on hero website
07/08/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
when i tried to log in to the hero online website, i get this pop up that said Connect Failed. i have tried my other accounts and non of them seem to work. i can't report a 1:1 inquiry because i can not log in to the hero online web page. any help would be great, thank you :handsdown: