Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What ADD EP in DB with navicat is website?

Discussion on What ADD EP in DB with navicat is website? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation What ADD EP in DB with navicat is website?

Hello friends I am with the intention of assembling a mannequin eudemons sever using server but need to know how do I add EP the User's account when I enter the amount in the field using navicat the game client does not need to login reset the value so that re-how can I make this work?
Old 01/01/2014, 00:41   #2

please check at cq_user at ep section..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2014, 03:36   #3

Thumbs down Problem!!

when I insert the table ep cq_user the client does not connect to the server
Old 01/02/2014, 05:54   #4

put ep at emoney example 999999999 and don't change chk_sum if any value at chk_sum replace with 0. try connect.
Old 01/02/2014, 08:03   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by javairc View Post
put ep at emoney example 999999999 and don't change chk_sum if any value at chk_sum replace with 0. try connect.
That will only work if the msg.exe has the chksum removed for cq_user, which most do now
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2014, 02:30   #6

Question likely msg.exe checksum

I need someone please send me MsgServer_Release_2.3721 without chksum because I'm not getting it removes thank.

tried to let chksum with value 0 and only changed the value of the EP but with no success
Old 01/08/2014, 21:01   #7

Unhappy

Thanks guys was really only remove the chksum msg.exe I got one here after testing worked beautifully now passed to the next phase of my project

I'm friends with another problem when I click to close a window appears msg.exe microsoft saying that the program stopped working how can I fix it?
Old 01/10/2014, 14:37   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by gujuliano18 View Post
Thanks guys was really only remove the chksum msg.exe I got one here after testing worked beautifully now passed to the next phase of my project

I'm friends with another problem when I click to close a window appears msg.exe microsoft saying that the program stopped working how can I fix it?
Majority of the msg servers do/did this and it isn't usually an issue, just a failure to inform windows that the application terminated correctly.