Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Find if Player is Botting

Discussion on How to Find if Player is Botting within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy How to Find if Player is Botting

Is there any Guide on this, or can anybody tell me what the cq_gm_punish thing is accurate adn what the codes inside mean thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How can i find path any player??
05/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
How can i find path any player??
find player?
11/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey epvpers, so i was wondering if anyone out there could make a hack where someone could type in a persons name and the hack would tell them which map they are in? like the bounty guy in tc? except not an npc lol :D
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
05/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
english Find out if an opposite faction player is online This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn. /ignore them If online ignore will go through If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error Deutsch setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.