Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question For DeadPool

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question For DeadPool

Will you ever be bringing Fallen Heroes back? Just a question, I miss the server. Bring it back o.o

Old 02/16/2010, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 246
This should be taken to a 1on1 PM to Deadpool himself. No reason to make a thread for it.

#Request Delete

Old 02/16/2010, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,209
I Agree that it could of been a PM however i will answer it in the forums simply because i get asked that alot lately. As much as i enjoyed doing FHEO and such i to be honest dont have the time. I have returned to school and i am passing all my courses. I am going for a Major in Computer Software Design with a minor in Network Security.

To be honest there are times that i do miss the players, you all were awesome. (well those of you that followed the rules and actually wanted the server to grow). For those of you who have asked about AntiSocial, she is doing very well. We run a day care plus do other odd jobs. (in my case its GFX for people) so we dont have alot of time to ourselves anymore.

In a nutshell at this point and time we do not see it happening. Now that dont means things wont change a few months down the line so keep your eyes peeled. You never know when we may pop back up

#Topic Closed if any other questions please PM me
Closed Thread

« How To make A NPC To Take my to Old Market | How to Find if Player is Botting »