Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Size of NPC and Mobs? Ex Guard

Discussion on Change Size of NPC and Mobs? Ex Guard within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change Size of NPC and Mobs? Ex Guard

Its a great Mystery anybody know is it DB or CLinet side, and how if its CLient side thanks, ALSO OMEGAONLINE IS BACK, NON HAMACHI, Add me , all old accounts are still here come play!
Old 12/12/2009, 19:50   #2

Have you try going into the cq_npc, monstertype and changing the size from there? I know there is a way to change it in the client but it only works on that client. It's like typing in /scale but you type /basescale. Anyway I know that there is a column in the monstertype and npc that is label size and the bosses in the monstertype have a different number in the size column from the other monsters of the same type.
Old 12/13/2009, 05:29   #3

no, Db size change wont change the size of the mobs, its in client but i dont know what file
Old 12/13/2009, 09:28   #4

npc size = client/ini/npc.ini
monster size = client/ini/monster.dat
Old 12/13/2009, 18:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbl4352 View Post
npc size = client/ini/npc.ini
monster size = client/ini/monster.dat
right
Old 06/14/2010, 06:37   #6

sorry to bring back an old thread but ive searched everywhere and cannot find out how to change the size of a weapon. Can anybody help me out on this pretty please?
Old 06/14/2010, 09:10   #7

lol about weapon i think u need to edit your weapon c3 only