Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Special Totems , Casual , new mount , stack eps , more

Discussion on [HELP] Special Totems , Casual , new mount , stack eps , more within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] Special Totems , Casual , new mount , stack eps , more

hi guyz , after adding the new mount and the Gold wings o pally , i started to have those problems
1 - special totems now is empty no totem appear , and in the eud training , the new mount appear like 16 times .

2 - some casuals , like black light and flame clothes now has a problem that very one who wear it doesn't appear , texture is available , just not workin

3 - new mount , for uni corn 2 it appear like uni corn 1 and it doesn't has a look face, the unicorn 1 has a lookface , and also when i sum it it don't appear.

4 - stack eps for me is kinda strange , I've used the one released by zuikislol and the problem is that the card look strange m, and after i changed it from itemminicon or smthn like that , it don't appear in the bag , its not the problem , the problem is , i should have the original EPs card to use the new Stackable EPs card ,

5 - castel , and family can't be upgraded more than lvl 2 , no idea why

6 - Warrior P-atk few days ago someone hatched it and it was like 64549* I checked cq_grade it was fine 1200 as i make it .

7 - need some one to work with me translating/add the new db released by DNEO , or if some one send it to me i'll pay him 50 $

8 - i have error on my register page , i have to solve every day , always captcha stop workin , can any one help me remove it ?? cuz rly no need for it

please help me with my problems , plz no one post off topics
rexes13 pl z don't post ur advices here.
Old 03/28/2009, 23:53   #2

1. in client and db in totem pole
2. fix them in ani
3. like 2
4. change there icon and fix in ani/itemtype and add in cq_actionID from normal eps cards
5. ----
6. ----
7. ----
i hope that will help
Old 03/29/2009, 00:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killmee View Post
1. in client and db in totem pole
2. fix them in ani
3. like 2
4. change there icon and fix in ani/itemtype and add in cq_actionID from normal eps cards
5. ----
6. ----
7. ----
i hope that will help
rly ?????? OMG i didnt know its like that
man i know where to fix it , but idk HOW
do u understand what i say ??????????? do u think im noob that idk where to fix ??
plz no one post reply like this one
Old 03/29/2009, 00:37   #4

hehe i haven't saw who made the topic my bad :P
Old 03/29/2009, 13:23   #5

elite*gold: 20
what is ur prob with me man???dont u need help??this is kinda offense for me...but if u want to help u in msn just ws me there....
Old 03/31/2009, 06:40   #6

/Pump
Nthn solved Yet please help me ASAP
Old 03/31/2009, 13:29   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
/Pump
Nthn solved Yet please help me ASAP
i could have helped u but u dont need my advices...it's up to u....