Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE-DETIALED] How to setup a server!

Discussion on [GUIDE-DETIALED] How to setup a server! within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GUIDE-DETIALED] How to setup a server!

Removed
See below.

Also if you want help starting a EOPserver see if you can't get a voucher from anyone who has some credit on this forum. I will help those that are willing to help others. If you have at least 25 thanks and someone willing to vouch for you(that is reputable, e.x. Deadp00l) I will help you start a server.
Thanks
95 Users
Old 10/01/2009, 20:51   #2

REMOVED

Due to the high influx of servers of late and the ripping of my guide showing up on other websites it will be removed until further notice.

I do apologize for this but unfortunately this is what I must do.

Sincerely,
~Drenferalis
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/01/2009, 22:00   #3

One thing is, why don't you teach, not giving a step-by-step tutorial, what I mean is, Teach people that servers require *** for ***, blah blah.

The PServer all things guide has been updated with this .
Good work, Drenferalis.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/02/2009, 09:03   #4

thanks my frined i add you if i whant any help i will tell you and thanks agine to help me
Old 10/03/2009, 12:34   #5

Very nice guide Dren, as the topic states, very details. Good work.
Old 10/03/2009, 14:44   #6

elite*gold: 20
This is great dude ...never seen a more detailed guide before ....keep up and ty for the credits....
Old 10/03/2009, 16:34   #7

another thing, for Windows 7 users, when running winmysqladmin.exe, right click it first, choose compaitability, and tick compaitablity with Windows XP SP2 or SP3.

another thing, for most developers, you would want to turn off UAC, as it is completely useless, and stops the run as administrator for all programs.

Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/03/2009, 18:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
another thing, for Windows 7 users, when running winmysqladmin.exe, right click it first, choose compaitability, and tick compaitablity with Windows XP SP2 or SP3.

another thing, for most developers, you would want to turn off UAC, as it is completely useless, and stops the run as administrator for all programs.
UAC windows 7

Thanks.
Believe it or not UAC saved me from a trojan downloader becuase everytime it tried to download something the windows firewall prompt appeared. It saved my as* quite a few times. But i shall add it as a note.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2009, 22:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drenferalis View Post
Believe it or not UAC saved me from a trojan downloader becuase everytime it tried to download something the windows firewall prompt appeared. It saved my as* quite a few times. But i shall add it as a note.
You got an antivirus, even ?!
Old 10/04/2009, 00:11   #10

i hve a problem right now.. after i login.. why the game gone??after the word veryfing... help me..
Old 10/04/2009, 00:31   #11

it means your client doesn't match your db
Old 10/04/2009, 04:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
You got an antivirus, even ?!
Nope, I run with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Then windows UAC prevents the virus spread, Malwarebytes removes it, or i remove it manually. Antiviruses take too many resources that windows vista likes to hog.
Old 10/04/2009, 08:29   #13

how to match it with my db.. any suggestion???
Old 10/05/2009, 07:54   #14

Hi everyone! i need help here!
I got some error here when i tried to connect to server of navicat, check this screenshot please:
Old 10/05/2009, 08:15   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwwerty View Post
Hi everyone! i need help here!
I got some error here when i tried to connect to server of navicat, check this screenshot please:
I'm on my phono I can't see the image clearly, I believe that either mysql is not installed or you have entered the wrong information.
This guide was never meant to help people maintian the servers just get them started lol. And now look what its turned into.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
detail, guide, oem, pserver, setup