Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers Updates, Extensions, Improvements [11/10/11]

Discussion on elitepvpers Updates, Extensions, Improvements [11/10/11] within the e*pvp News - EN forum part of the e*pvp News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
elitepvpers Updates, Extensions, Improvements [11/10/11]

Hello Gamers!

Today we implemented a few updates which could be more or less important for some users. I'll give you a small summary here which I will explain further later on:
  • Dispute System for elite*gold trades
  • Changing TBM-Ratings now is only possible until 1 month after finishing the trade
  • elite*gold chargebacks can no longer be rated
  • New payment methods for buying elite*gold
  • Forum Extensions

Dispute System:

Since our dearest man in charge Luke is being kept quite busy by our elite*gold support section, he decided to craft a little supporting tool. Not only for himself but mainly for you, our dear users. Conflicts in e*gold trades now can be solved automatically with our new system.

The whole thing is kind of similar to the PayPal dispute system. After the e*gold was sent, the adresser can initiate a dispute in case the trade didn't take place as expected. You can do that in the transaction panel in the TBM profile. After initiating the dispute, the accused will receive an e-mail in which he will be notified about this matter and the respective e*gold sum will be locked until the end of the dispute. At this stage both parties have 2 options:

-The demander can cancel the dispute OR he can let the dispute escalate
-The accused can confirm the refunding OR he can let the dispute escalate

The dispute should be cancelled by the demander if, meanwhile, the misunderstanding got cleared up or if damage was compensated. The accused should confirm refunding when he realized his mistake. Escalation takes place in the elite*gold support section by opening a topic there. That should only be done if the dispute can not be solved without elitepvpers executives. If both parties still can't come to an agreement, the demander can open a topic in the e*gold support section where he should depict the whole situation appropriately. Afterwards, the demander can copy the link of the topic and paste it to the dispute panel. Finally, the executives make a decision and the party which didn't file the escalation will be notified about the decision via e-mail.

That should make solving conflicts much easier and faster.

Changing TBM-Ratings:

Not much explanation needed. You now can't change a trade rating after a month passed since the trade was finished. That should prevent arbitrary defamation etc.

elite*gold Chargebacks:

Chargebacks from traders now can't be rated. Since such transactions are not trades in a traditional sense, ratings are not legitimate.

New payment methods for buying elite*gold:

I'll let a picture say it all:

Forum-Extensions:

Not visible at the moment but in the making: Restructuring and adding forum categories and sections. Also, forum descriptions will be bilingual (EN+DE). Should happen this week or next week at the latest.

Thanks for your attention,
epvp staff
Thanks
28 Users
Old 11/11/2011, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
You should implement my paste-bin idea! That would make me so happy.
Old 11/11/2011, 02:41   #3

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
You should implement my paste-bin idea! That would make me so happy.
We added such a function long ago. It's the [code] command (we replaced it).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 03:44   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
=o! Really? How do we use the [code] bbcode now to work with pastebin?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 06:59   #5

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Wallie is going to become "paysafecard". I have no idea what that means.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 08:10   #6

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,454
Looks nice, thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 13:36   #7

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Wallie is going to become "paysafecard". I have no idea what that means.
Wallie got bought by the Paysafecard Company.

Anyway really nice updates and improvements Will be helpful to have less work in the e*gold support section. And i really like the idea of the TBM-Rating system.

Forum-Extensions <3 More english users incoming
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 17:37   #8

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Thanks for the update !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2011, 07:28   #9

elite*gold: 100
Thanks, great updates, will stop scammers.
Old 12/11/2011, 00:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Hello Gamers!

Today we implemented a few updates which could be more or less important for some users. I'll give you a small summary here which I will explain further later on:
  • Changing TBM-Ratings now is only possible until 1 month after finishing the trade
  • Forum Extensions

Dispute System:

Since our dearest man in charge Luke is being kept quite busy by our elite*gold support section, he decided to craft a little supporting tool. Not only for himself but mainly for you, our dear users. Conflicts in e*gold trades now can be solved automatically with our new system.

The whole thing is kind of similar to the PayPal dispute system. After the e*gold was sent, the adresser can initiate a dispute in case the trade didn't take place as expected. You can do that in the transaction panel in the TBM profile. After initiating the dispute, the accused will receive an e-mail in which he will be notified about this matter and the respective e*gold sum will be locked until the end of the dispute. At this stage both parties have 2 options:

The dispute should be cancelled by the demander if, meanwhile, the misunderstanding got cleared up or if damage was compensated. The accused should confirm refunding when he realized his mistake. Escalation takes place in the elite*gold support section by opening a topic there. That should only be done if the dispute can not be solved without elitepvpers executives. If both parties still can't come to an agreement, the demander can open a topic in the e*gold support section where he should depict the whole situation appropriately. Afterwards, the demander can copy the link of the topic and paste it to the dispute panel. Finally, the executives make a decision and the party which didn't file the escalation will be notified about the decision via e-mail.

Changing TBM-Ratings:

Not much explanation needed. You now can't change a trade rating after a month passed since the trade was finished. That should prevent arbitrary defamation etc.

elite*gold Chargebacks:

Chargebacks from traders now can't be rated. Since such transactions are not trades in a traditional sense, ratings are not legitimate.

Forum-Extensions:

Not visible at the moment but in the making: Restructuring and adding forum categories and sections. Also, forum descriptions will be bilingual (EN+DE). Should happen this week or next week at the latest.

epvp staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Hello Gamers!

• Forum Extensions

Dispute System:

Changing TBM-Ratings:

elite*gold Chargebacks:

Forum-Extensions:

epvp staff
Old 04/25/2012, 16:30   #11

la akong gold (

Tags
tbm