Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server showing problem

Discussion on server showing problem within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question server showing problem

my dragon city is showing there is a problem with server
can anyone help me
Old 11/26/2013, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
wait 15-20 minutes, or refresh the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2013, 11:21   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed

Tags
srver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion] Problem with Monsters Dropping Items and Quests not showing up
04/16/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I am not sure if I am the only one with this problem but my searching has told me that I am not the only one. There appears to be a problem with monsters dropping items (except rupees) and quests not showing on any NPC. I am not going to ask for a solution to this but rather ask the epvper community how these two systems might be working. From my research the MonsterDropTableResource (which is not present in 6.2 databases) is separated from the MonsterResource database. A...
The server is not showing up and i tryed every thing
01/04/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Well Im trying to make crying Gunz and me and partner have tryed every thing. but the server would never show up. The computer i am using is Windows 7 and My router is a netgear2000 i even tryed portforwording but nothing i even tryed Hamachi please i really need help. Config <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <XML> <SERVER> <IP></IP> <PORT>6000</PORT>
problem finding hair/showing
10/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I added the FlowerSuits with effects and they work fine but the problem i have is getting the hair to show when they are Equipped, I have tryed looking how its done by trying to look at the goodluck. but could not find anything. i just need to know were i should be looking, if anyone could help that in 5165 Here is the pic:
[HELP] Problem with Hb Showing WRong
08/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Ok i'm having a problem with HeavenBlessing when it shows its useing the Curse effect lol how can i fix that?
help with showing names on server
05/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey all that can help..i searched all over forums for this and found nothing in an hour so i post for help. Can't see player names or monster names. can see npc names and pet names. i'm confused and can't figure this out. can someone help me please