Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Places for Mass Spawn?

Discussion on Best Places for Mass Spawn? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Places for Mass Spawn?

i was wondering what r the best places 2 mass spawn since it gets annoying waiting 4 oread 2 spawn again
Old 10/24/2009, 19:04   #2

Forgery or laiden are good
Old 10/25/2009, 01:46   #3

ya creapo A is ok
at 115 u get 14k exp but they have much more hp then the earth hatchlings ..
but there are so many idoits at oread now its useless to spawn him ..
and they report each other already if u dont inv em to party ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mass Spawn CE
09/03/2013 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
hey i use the NoDcDgVac and this includes Mass Spawn o? but when i go to the laiden they dont spawn each sec.. why what i have to do? and playboyx says when i use the Mass Spawn script without nodcdgvac they overwrite themself and i get dc .. which scripts i need and when i have to activate them? pls help me again ..
about mass spawn.
07/03/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i want to know if i have something wrong. on the forum fastest mass spawn. i did what it told me. "The 3rd parameter after the animation file name, you will see the Time Length. Change all of those to 0." i changed everything under time length. im not sure thats what it said to do. but thats what i did. i did everything it said after that. and im not sure if this effects anything but i did the CRC after the i edited the files. and when i go into the dg i leave my other character outside and...
help with mass spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i followed all the steps that was posted on the tutorial and whenever i log in and connect to the server it says invalid client version help plz?
Mass Spawn
01/30/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Is there a mass spawn script for CE where i just add the boss" address or script" with the disable option :D cuz im 128 and rly want to hit 130 :p if you can help me ty in advance