Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Curious Question from a Novice,

Discussion on A Curious Question from a Novice, within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Curious Question from a Novice,

I am currently reading different topics throughout Gamhacking/Coding and i'm trying to find some of the software so I can get started on learning the codes and such. I've read throughout many of the current pages and i'm trying to get a better understanding for different types of programs and their size and etc. Well anyway aside from this, I've recently met someone on Dekaron Extreme and he's given me a program that is for Vac Hacking, i've read over some of it and i've seen you need to change AI code, and also other things to get the right effects, but i'm curious to whether this is the actual program, or if he's just luring me in with a keylogger program. So just for safe reference, i'd like another person's opinion and maybe a better idea on where to find such software that isn't holding a keylogging script within it or not. Anyhow the size of the file is 198 kb, and i'm starting to question whether or not it is a keylogger, or a virus, but i've used AVG and a few other virus scanners and found no viruses present, but a keylogger does not neccesarily show up as a virus so i'm going to need a hand in here. 엔티카3천배섭.exe (198KB) this is what was sent, and i just need another opinion on whether or not this seems like a fair idea or not. I know we should all take responsibility depending on the software and whom we get it from, but i need to know whether or not this software should be considered for learning the vac hack engine, and whether it is a safe program. So if anyone can offer some advice, or possibly a safer zone to Download this program from. Anything you have to say i'll give 110% of my attention to, i'm very interesting and learning more about coding, and i don't want to start by downloading a virus, or loading a keylog that will erase all my data and put me in a tough spot. So anything that can be offered to help is very appreciated ^ ^
Old 06/30/2009, 21:25   #2

Can you upload the file for make test ??
Old 07/01/2009, 03:59   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appendix View Post
Can you upload the file for make test ??
I lol at you

Anyways, you can always change pw after login and hack.
Old 07/01/2009, 13:03   #4

i have found it on internet, i can open it but it is korean :s
Old 07/20/2009, 16:37   #5

it look like this :

but i don't know how i can use it :s

Somedy knows how can i translate that ?? ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 11:43   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Looks like a Chinese/Korean trainer. I could try to translate it if you want to post it.
Old 07/29/2009, 18:19   #7

Sure ! It's not a problem for me !
Take it on this adress :
Old 08/07/2009, 10:22   #8

엔티카3천배섭.exe how to use this file or translet this plzzzzz
Old 08/11/2009, 21:33   #9

I'm french so i show you a screen(in french too).
Right click and then properties