Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crespo dg crash

Discussion on Crespo dg crash within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crespo dg crash

Hey guys what's up?

So, now i'm using mass spawn egos to lvl, i'm going 2 egos per second, ahnd i really want to put 3 egos per second, but then it crashes a lot, so i turned vac off, and the lag really ends, but then, since there is no vac, the egos dont come to me lol, they spawn and keep walking through the map.

I would like to know what should i do to resolve this, like if there is some intermediate values for the vac...

And i also need a good csv editor, cuz my killink csv expired!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 19:50   #2

You could use Openoffice to edit your csv files and it's free.
Old 08/11/2009, 21:18   #3

ty, but this is not my maun problem, i need to resolve the crashing thing
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
crespo dg crash :/
12/22/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
i really would like to do crespo dg with hacks i do them under 6 mins when i do... but lately ive been crashing.. i know its my vac ,,,if there is any other vac out there that wont crash me plz give it to me ty. :D
Crespo crash after 10 minutes
11/19/2009 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
I keep looking for posts about this and theres talk about it but no real reason or solution that I can find. HOW DO YOU AVOID CRASHING AFTER 10 MINUTES? I have tried killing the first bunch of mobs with no hacks on, I have tried not using VAC at all, just non aggro. No matter what I dc after 10 minutes. Please help. More info: I seem to DC after a certain amount of time, not a certain action, however, it seems to be after a significant action.. after that amount of time. I haven't...
CRASH nunvice/crespo dungeon
07/12/2008 - Dekaron - 27 Replies
ive searched for 45 mins.. google.. board search, tag search and manual and cant find a thread for this but know a lot of people in game having same problem almost everytime i sing to enter monastary in nunvice.. game crashes and runs that stupid crah atatchment.... tried reinstalling, ending all but basic processes cleaning up, restarting..etc.. all basic known(to me) fixes. no differnt also if i try to do solo crespo dungeon i get to first coffin(zombies) i dc or crash.. with a pt it...