Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Section Moderator

Discussion on Dekaron Section Moderator within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Section Moderator

Since we don't have an active moderator here, I applied for a moderator position.

Leave some feedback in my application thread if you support me being moderator.

If you don't support me, you can say so as well, just leave a valid reason why I shouldn't be moderator

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2013, 06:49   #2

Posted in it ;p
Hope you get it man
Old 03/21/2013, 17:35   #3

No, just no.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moderator aplication for Dekaron Section
01/22/2012 - Joining e*pvp - 12 Replies
Aplication for Dekaron Blackmarket section or World of warcraft blackmarket or The maple story section Hello,im Aerith™ i am 19 years old and i come from Croatia.i speak english and a little bit german and japanese.I have been a member of e*pvpers since 2011. The reason why i want to apply into the section as a moderator,is that i want to be helpful for the community,since there are alot of rulebrakers these days,i thought i could help out a bit,since im most of time on epvp checking...
Moderator Application [Dekaron-Section]
08/05/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 0 Replies
Schönen guten Tag, Epvp-Mitglieder. Ich bin hier um mich als Moderator in der ''Dekaron-Section'' zu bewerben. ~Kontaktmöglichkeiten : Ich bin erreichbar unter den unten angegeben Informationen : http://www.tomzeidler.de/images/skype_icon.png : skeptiks. http://www.ent-software.com/images/msn-icon.gif : [email protected]
[Moderator application] Dekaron/2moons section!
06/24/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 5 Replies
Messenger (ICQ/MSN/...): pacman melody "skype, on about 24/7" Age: 15/March 5. Why do you want to be moderator? I've been around on the forums for a good time, though not as active at that time as I wished. Being a moderator is a job, not for fun, not to make friends. I'm ready to take the job up. How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for ? I've played 2moons since open beta started itself, I've learned how to hack, cheat engine, how to bypass, etc. I've...